Class Gathering

Wah...Class gathering on Wednesday so fun!First we went to buy tickets to Pirates Of The Carribean: At World's End, then after that go and eat. I tell you the food was expensive, but not only that, it was not very nice!!!!!!!! My friends also say it was not nice...Anyway I had no appetite at that time...Then after that we went to the arcade to play...Some people went to go bowling but most of us went to the arcade. I went driving first, fun sia! I won Weiling at first, then the second time there was 3 of us and she came in first and I second. Then when it was time, we went to watch Pirates Of The Carribean: At World's End. Captain Jack Sparrow soooooooo funny...He like went mad and his father suddenly appeared out of nowhere...At first he seemed familiar...After the movie we went back home...fun leh!

Friday, June 1, 2007

Blog Archive