Haiz...Today ah...sleepy(as usual). Had our Eng Listening Comprehension and Chinese Listening Comprehension where I felt it was soooo difficult that I think I would fail. Teacher's day programme must perform don't know what prefect thingy(WTH?!)...Ok so for English prelim, made a lot of mistakes...Maths...Aiyayaya...Don't even know whether improve or deprove...
For Eng Oral not bad, I had lots of eye contact with the teachers, and at least I try to make the conversation longer. For Chinese Oral really very hopeless already...On both days, me, Abigail, Amos, Manfred played Er Ling Wu and Heart Attack.
On the second day Mrs Ling approached us and tell us something like this, "Woah, exam time still can play this ah?" And then someone said, " We are relieving our stress." and then she let us play but cannot make noise. Amos hit really hard until my hand pain.
Tomorrow maybe give out the Science prelim paper out...And, and, and, there is going to be an TOTAL ECLISPE!!! RED MOON SOMEMORE!!!
Normal day I guess...
Monday, August 27, 2007
Post a Comment