A bet.

P.E. lesson to me was long today, and I joined in. Maths and Chi lessons ran by smoothly, except than CJH played with LJH and kena scolded...

During recess Jessica lent me W.I.T.C.H. book and then Sarah had to snatch it away from me(She arh...). She very stubborn leh, did not let go of the book even though it is Jessica's one and then I borrowed it. She also like screamed at Casia dont noe why, and then Casia looked at me with those eyes meaning like she becoming more 'kisiao'...

After recess was a little scary, Mr Khai shouted again... But at least Da Jie had some manners instead of CJH who does not, he 'apologised' and 'thanked' me even though it is not really sincere. We made a bet; If Da Jie does not use ANY vulgarities for one day tomorrow, I have to pay $1.60 for dunno what snack from 7-Eleven. That means I have to give him $1.60.

WW5 started during Mr Lim's period and ended because he spotted XXX throwing the paper to Hui Wen. And there's this little thing I cannot believe...

Da Jie says he works in McDonald's at East Coast around there ba... I doubt he does but if anyone of you sees him there working tell me...That would be proof that he is not lying...And do you think he will succeed in the bet?...

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Blog Archive