As usual, sleepy and tired...Want to sleep... Yawn*...Chi and Eng ok la... Gone so so...During assembly, terrible for me sia...I was hit like more than 3 times by that baka CJH with the stupid water bottle(empty)...Damn pain until tears welled up in my eyes(secretly cried)...And then my attitude changed. I become more rude...Haiz really pain eh, now still have a red spot on my right arm.
Alisha was so right, he has turned from a gentleman into a idiotman...Next, kena kicked by Da Jie when I wanted to kick him back. Pain sia...Not sure whether have any red marks but I think should not have ba...
And then I took revenge...Must have more revenge next time! But after assembly Hui Wen and San Zeng started World War 3 with me, Da Jie and XXX. And it ended abruptly and then, World War 4 began soon after...We threw paper to each other, and also wrote those who ___ with who la...(San Zeng and Hui Wen started it first)! After a while it ended...
Funny like siao lor...As for the 2 who caused me to get hurt, I tell you ah, I hope they one day kena scolded seriously by teachers...MUHAHAHAHAHAHA...!!!Oh I highlighted some words or you can say make them turn bold because I wanted you all to take note and just to highlight people's names...
Idiot people!!!...
Monday, September 17, 2007
Post a Comment