Some recent things that happened...

Yoz...So long time did not really blog...Also not recently online..So maybe a bit la...Ok this is what happened on Tuesday, 11 September 2007, my group and Hui Wen's group had World War 2. We started throwing paper at each other...And then Da Jie threw 1 at Hui Wen and it hit her face. Jun Jie and Shermaine also joined in. The fighters are:Me, Da Jie, XXX, See Ying, Hui Wen, San Zeng, Javier, Shermaine and Jun Jie.

I tell you ah Mr Lim was there when we were throwing you know! Haha...It was when he wanted to find out who did not hand in the SS WB...And there was this one time when See Ying used a small piece of rubber then rolled it into like lizard. Then she put it on XXX table and said that there was a lizard on his table and he screamed!

See Ying and I laughed so hard until our stomachs hurt...Da Jie was also like laughing out. And then during the WW2, XXX used the paper that was thrown around and wrote the word and showed it to Hui Wen.

On Wednesday or Thursday, Da Jie had wrong marks for his comprehension for the last 4 questions. Instead of getting a 4 if I am not wrong he got 10 marks for it. He ah...also made funny faces which made me laugh...There was one which looked like a cow...LOL!

And today have LC Eng and Chi okok la...While waiting for Chi LC, Amos kept on taking my maths paper and did some questions on it and then threw it back to me. I turned to him and then he said,'' What did I do?What did I do?'' something like that...After recess, I was sitting behind this time now. Michael and Xue Yu was like sitting beside me and then Michael and Da Jie kept on going to the girls' side and back to their own. And then I told Xue Yu this,''This is like the third time Michael is haveing a sex change.'' So hilarious...

Friday, September 14, 2007

Blog Archive