Some shocking news...|||

Today, when I was walking with my brother and my father, my brother asked me why I was wearing a skirt. I told him for fun. And then during Eng Tuition, Alisha asked me why I was wearing a skirt. I told her the same thing but before that she asked me if I was going out. Then the sort of manager's wife also asked me after tuition. I know I do not really wear one, but I felt like wearing one and did so. I did not even expect people to ask me why I was wearing one!

And then when I ate at the coffee shop that was near to my tuition centre, guess who I saw? Sean and probably his family. I was like,'' Oh my goodness...What the ____ is he doing here?'' He was carrying a bag and then if I am not wrong his brother wore the same colour shirt as him. I was so shocked because I did not expect someone who I do not see walking around this area eating around here.

So right now I am blogging, but a while ago, Jaslin started talking to me online. I was shocked. Why was she talking to me if she probably hated me last time or even now? For someone who called me a bitch starts talking to me of all the times she could. She said she wanted to befriend me again...Should I or should I not? Please type your answer or comments in the tagbox below. Thanks!

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Blog Archive