Yo! Really sorry for not updating...1 month of viruses and spyware in my computer sia...Now should be fixed ba...OK I got into bvss together with XxX, Alisha, Ting Ting, and Andy. XxX, Alisha and me ended up in green house...of course coincidentally...Ok I'll tell you guys. XxX is in 1/1, first class, Alisha in 1/2 and me in 1/3 with Andy. I love 1/3!!!
The orientation camp was pretty fun, because my class was really enthusiastic. During camp we cheered until next day no voice le...Lol! I got pushed into a tray of flour, I can tell you that is not a nice experience...The flour tastes yucky...and almost my whole face kena...Then at night climb under table like a maze while the upper secondary people, the EXCO, they scare us...I tell you ah the table damn low I kept hitting my head. One of the chairman of the EXCO rite, he go and do dance sia...very funny, and then also pole dance! Oh ya also have ballet. We had a campfire which was very nice...But that time I was close to fainting or like can say I was half-asleep because I couldn't sleep the previous night...I was like unconscious like that...Until the campfire...It made me a little more awake...Not fully awake but a bit more...My class won the amazing race and one of the other games, and the whole sec 1 played the "Where's the peanut..."game so funny.
After camp we started school and I enjoyed it. I know like the whole class and talked to a lot of people. But of course XxX still disturbs me now and then in terms of hitting me lightly for no reason, and sometimes I hit him back la. I also had an experience of kicking somebody's that thing(male) accidentally! I was going to kick his shin(leg) but then he go and open his legs and then my leg went up to the middle of his shorts. OK I'll continue next time I wanna try out audition!!!
To all ex 6 Patience, I just want to say something...I miss you guys!!! Especially my good buddies like Hui Wen(look here), See Ying, Trixie and more!!! 6 Patience will always be the best P6 class!!!
Bedok View Secondary Rocks!
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Post a Comment