Reunion Dinner

Today went by with shocks and giggles. I went to Mc Donald's near the central lending library to do hwk with Jolene and then at the same time we talked ah talked. We talked about many things, laughed at it, and all that. Then you noe what? I saw Yue Ling and Zeqi there! Yue Ling went to Chung Cheng High School and Zeqi went to Dunman High School. They said they met to study together, so they went to Mc Donalds go study...So qiao eh, but the next thing I'm going to tell you is probably more shocking.
Because I had a reunion dinner today, I had to go home at about 6 plus. When we reached there, it was crowded. I saw a lot of ppl , and my father told me most of them were relatives. Then when I started eating like the first or second plate, you noe who I saw?
SEAN LIM DAO CHUAN!!! I was like so shocked sia, I didn't expect him to be there...Then I was like thinking, he is probably my cousin.-_- I not really sure, but there is a high possibility...because the reunion dinner should only be for relatives and all that. Then his father like signal to me to ask if I noe him , I smiled and nodded...I was busy smsing Hui Wen about who I saw and then I like cannot breathe like that.
The impact too much...Lols, I wanted to scream out loud sia...Then after eating some dishes, my family decided to go home. We skipped the rest. I think the guy who signalled to me is his father. He waved to me goodbye and I waved back...So qiao rite? =_=!

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Blog Archive