Arggh!!! Hwk piling up already...Now my shoulder hurts...Ok sorry I didnt post for the last few days I was caught up with homework until I had to copy some homework from someone...hehe...Class is fun with ppl joking around and everything, while having that beat-boxer around...Maths actually I initially dont like but now I'm fine with it. Maybe because have calculator...=P Hehe...
Today is Total Defence Day and you noe what we had to do? We had that what rationing exercise and then our food and drink items kena confiscated...nooooooooooo....jkjk every class had to think of a solution because each person is given $2 coupon each and then finally we bought some...But luckily today's friday...If not friday, I will probably get gastric pain...Npcc was after that, and we played captain's ball students and leaders against students and leaders. Then the last round is students against leaders...Of course leaders would win rite?
On Monday, not the next monday ah...The school had a perfomance during assembly. Walao damn funny lor the Muthu keep on saying he sell fishhead curry and then when he sing the fish will jump inside the pot. Then he always say "Ah Choo" and acts very funny...Ok let me continue with today. In Npcc we had drills and all that...Ok I need to go le...Ciaos!
So many days didnt blog le...
Friday, February 15, 2008
Post a Comment