Hui Wen, i dunno whether it's true or not im just emo...
Let me start my story....
April 29, On a freaking warm Tue, 2008.
I have been dreading that the phobia would happen again.
But i thought when i went to secondary sch, it might not happen again...
However, it turns to be the opposite way...
U noe what was it?
I was actually scared of being all alone,
Being left out by my frenz.
They all had partners to talk to
I was the odd one
I felt left out when they played daidi
This had already begun in Pri 5.
And now, in Sec 1, it still happened.
Im kinda sad, angry, emo, and really confused.
Feel betrayed in dai di sometimes...
U noe why i can control till now?
Cuz they're my frenz...I would have held it back...
U noe why i didnt shout at them when im angry?
Cuz im afraid of losing my frenz...
Cuz they were my frenz...
That's y i would not shout at them...
Im keeping every emotion inside of me,
Bottling it all up
And im about to burst it...
Who can save me?
Second situation im facing...
That guy i like...
Im starting to think that is true.
That what he tagged on her blog is realli true.
With my own eyes i saw her put JW i love you <33333....
I immediately thought it was him,
But i wasnt sure.
When i asked her on9 what that stands for,
She took off JW if i wasnt wrong.
Then, todae, as i look through ppl's blogs,
I saw JW again...
Then i saw his tag,
saying that he liked her.
Then she replied saying she liked him as well...
I was realli suspecting at this time...
Im realli emo
Im realli confused...
I have no idea y there are so many secrets
That i think they are keeping me from...
Somemore she's my frenz...
Im not even sure whether that is true...
So this is my story...
Im feeling a tiny bit better
After a little encouragement by my fren
And if any one of you sees this,
Plz,plz dun get angry,
Or mad, or even upset,
With a troubled me...
HeArTbReAkInG
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Post a Comment