Cavan's Bdae Party

Saturday, May 17 08

Today wake up 10 plus
But cannot get up cuz too tired
End up about 11 plus get out of my room
Then i on my hp after a while
Found out caavn and jolene smsed me ask me whether i going
I actually thought i wasnt invited
Ytd someone called me when i bathing but i dunno who
In the end is cavan
Then he smsed me around 10 55
I sleeping liao...

So i went to his party
The way to his hse was like a maze but i managed to go there ! Woo hoo!
Ok then so we play hide and seek in the hse
We: Me, Jolene, Yue Rong, Wiratha, Cavan, Colin, Yong Lun, Ji Song.
But i managed to play audi and i damn happy...
Cuz i so long didnt play le...
We also play daidi
And eat cake(yummy!)
Thx to cavan for inviting me!!!

Friday, 16 May 08

Np was like so damn tiring
I wear the uniform rite so damn weird
I hope no one sees me in that...=.="
Anyways...My mid year so so but can improved de lor...
A lot all 1 or half mark can jump grade sia WTF rite?
Haiz dun care anymore...
Anyways i made my decision
It's to giv up
Cuz i realized i can never be with him
And that feeling's starting to fade away...
So she can hav him le
Haiz i wanna tell her to dun be emo over whatever happened(i also dunno)
Cheer up kkaes?
Hm...but when i giv up, i dunno who i can focus on...
So i now kinda a little confused...
My mind like blank after i made my decision to giv up
Cuz he was the first one i truthfully really liked...
Somemore in sec 1
Moving on, y ppl say my singing nice de?
There are lots of other ppl who can sing better...
Lols i shouldnt sing in front of them liao
Like i zi lian or proud liddat...


Arghs i now feeling sian...Dunno what to do...=.="
I miss audition...i wanna play it...
I wanna play audition...
Aiya dun care liao next time got chance then play lor...
I go do other stuffs liao...
Bye Bye!

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Blog Archive