OK damn it i recovered alrdy but i still feel sick. I juz changed the blogskin, so plz comment and feel free to tag. Ytd had a really...I dunno how to say...Annoying blast of a time? I went out with 3 eggheads and a normal guy playing Psp b4 Pei Yin arrived. Egghead 1 wanted to pang seh me, say i go tm NOW, immediately...I want to kill him sia...Im wishing for a baseball bat on my bdae. Ok then i went there, and then kena tricked. But luckily Egghead 2 plus eric talked to me a bit. If not i would have gone home = Pei yin probably not going=yue rong maybe not going= peiyin not going probably Egghead 2 not going...
Ok i will continue...Watch movie watch money no enough...Sian lor...Then play acrade damn it all these 3 boys won me...toot...Haiz ...So tired sia...I wanna kill Egghead 1, next time must bring gun go school shoot him. I maybe creating another blog so that my privacy about some things wont be invaded...By egghead number 1. Hopefully he sees this...Toot sia i thought py alrdy there in the end not...=.= So i armed myself with a handphone and then play ...until no bat, so i juz takled to eric. He say he armed himself with psp come becuz he noe what will happened de...Haiz these two eggheads dunno how to behave sia...=.= then we all try put py and nic together but py keep coming to me...LOL rite?
The day b4 that i watched 2 movies, Dance of the dragon and Ironman with Adelyn, Brian and andy. In the first movie, Adelyn and I keep bullying these two ppl sia...I keep knocking their heads together while she tickle them. Unfortunately, it doesnt work on Brian. In the second movie, we all quiet cuz the movie damn nice...It rocks sia...But in the first part a bit not so nice...Haiz im gonna sign off now... Write until dun wan write liao...
But this is to Egghead 1 if im gonna scold him...I dunno y i just feel like scolding him.
@#$%^&*@#$%^&#$%^&*@*@^#&%#$%^#$%@&@&^#&@&^*&@^!@#$%^&*@&@&^#&@&^*&@^!@#$%^&*@&@&^#&@&^*&@^!@#$%^&*@&@&^#&@&^*&@^!@#$%^&*@&@&^#&@&^*&@^!@#$%^&*@&@&^#&@&^*&@^!@#$%^&*@&@&^#&@&^*&@^!@#$%^&*@&@&^#&@&^*&@^!@#$%^&*@&@&^#&@&^*&@^!@#$%^&*@&@&^#&@&^*&@^!@#$%^&*@&@&^#&@&^*&@^!@#$%
Ok now i feel darn shiok...no la..diao...Happy Mother's Day!!!
Saturday, May 10, 2008
Post a Comment