QUIZ-ZEEEE CONFESSION><~
Today got dunno what stupid quiz, then lose lorhs. Well, it is a game,so i didnt mind too much bout it barhs. Okkaes so i confess that *JOSHUA IS CLEVER(Pssh...i hate to admit it. ><)
EH HEM, moving on, before that we were having lessons, normal ones, then after recess have maths but Miss Goh is not here so, yeah, we hav FREE PERIOD.
FREE PERIOD~WEEEEE!
So, Brenda and I bored marhs, then dun wan play sissor paper stone, the one where u hold each other's hand and slap each other's hand cuz too loud. We joined Brian, Augustine and Andy. We like disturb them lorhs.
I cracked Andy's knuckles, then Brenda play sissor paper stone with Brian, while Augustine would use his hand hit Brenda's hand cuz Brian cannot hit properly.
I play with Brian sissor paper stone after that hors, then i realized his hand feels bigger than mine sia! (I noe, it's obvious a guy's hand is bigger than a girl's, yup, im a dumbass), Still, im suprised to realise...Hahas then Brenda and I tried to crack Brian's knuckle. The first time i crack his pinky finger, but second time cannot barhs.
I looked at Hafiz, Omarali, and Asyraf rite, u noe what i saw? I saw them purposely 'whispering' to each other about us sia. Mayb they think wai wai rite, about us holding hands or sth liddat. =.= I and Brenda purposely whisper at each other ears go disturb them cuz they ka chau us derhs.
Played truth or dare after that, then my turn, i had to do a dare, i went to Asyraf, say,"I'll dig ur eyes out". sth liddat. His eyes big big sia when i said that.
Lemme think, ummm the next dare that is the best i can remember is when i dared Brian go kiss Vera's hand. He dun wan derhs, cuz boy girl marhs, and u noe what ppl will think. So I and Brenda we 'demo' for him. She kissed my hand i kissed hers hahas.
*OUCH* shoulder pain. >< .
Anyways, he asked whether can use book then i say can lorhs. He went up to Vera, i think say sth like it's a dare, ask to lend her hand, hold her hand, put the maths workbook on top and kissed it! HAHAs lots of ppl were looking seh~
ASSEMBLY.. .. ..>< During assembly hors, Jievanda said that he liddat like gentleman liddat. Hahas.
Eng quiz i panicked, so in the end didnt win, but it's just a game...During that quiz, got one stupid fella beside beside me at another table hor, he got correct for one question i think difficult barhs. He asked or said," How'd ya like me now?" I answered,"I dun like you." Hehes.
Then after lunch went to library play uno plus truth or dare with Adelyn, Yue Rong, Shi Yun, Augustine, Vera, Shu Xuan, Brenda, Beverly(If i missed out ur name, psps) .
~HOME SWEET HOME~
Got home and here i am, with my left shoulder aching badly...Boo hoo...
Tmr no cca so quite good barhs!
Hmmm, i think i will stop here~ Not playing audi cuz have patch but stop once in a while is good ^^
Bye Byes~
Sayonara~
ENG QUIZ TOTALLY SUCK >.<
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Posted in Euu make my life interesting.
Post a Comment