The person who tag you is:
-Cavan =DD
Your relationship w her/him is:
-Classmate and a friend=DD
Your relationship w her/him is:
-Oooo lemme think...Sarcastic XD, funny, evil =DD, uhhhhh gamer-holic? Heehee^^
The most memorable thing he has done for you:
-Why the hell are u asking me when im in the process of having STML?! Okkaes how bout...invited me to his bdae party? =)
The most memorable thing she has said to you:
-Bad memory-.-"
If he becomes your lover:
-Won't happen i guess=DD
If he becomes your lover, he has to improve on:
-His bad attitude? That's what u hated bout urself XD. Nah wont happen ;P
If he becomes your enemy:
-I'll be pointing fingers all the time just like what i do to joshua=DD
If he becomes your enemy, the reason will be:
-He's a badass? Dun think so barhs.
The most desired thing you wanna do for him is:
-Get his com back so he can play again? =DD
Your overall impresson of him:
-Ummmm read the above of question 2?
The character i love of myself:
-Do i still hav to ans this? == Dream-mi-ness.
The character i hate most bout myself:
-My bitch-chi-ness.
The most ideal person you wanna be with is:
-Idk. o.o
The most ideal person you wanna be with is:
-Uhhh look at the other quiz below at the same question. That's my ans=DD
Ok decided not to do the below one cuz liddat need do double==
Lyrics time~
I hate this part by The Pussycat Dolls.
We're driving slow through the snow on 5th Avenue
And right now radio's all that we can hear
Now we ain't talk since we left, it's so over due
It's cold outside but between us it's worse in here
The world slows down
But my heart beats fast right now
I know this is the part
Where the end starts
I can't take it any longer
Thought that we were stronger
All we do is linger
Slipping through our fingers
I don't wanna try now
All that's left's goodbye to
Find a way that I can tell you
I hate this part right here
I hate this part right here
I just can't take your tears
I hate this part right here
Everyday, 7 takes of the same old scene
Seems we're bound by the laws of the same routine
Gotta talk to you now 'fore we go to sleep
But will we sleep once I tell you what's hurting me
The world slows down
But my heart beats fast right now
I know this is the part
Where the end starts
I can't take it any longer
Thought that we were stronger
All we do is linger
Slipping through our fingers
I don't wanna try now
All that's left's goodbye to
Find a way that I can tell you
I hate this part right here
I hate this part right here
I just can't take your tears
I hate this part right here
I know you'll ask me to hold on
And carry on like nothing's wrong
But there is no more time for lies
'Cause I see sunset in your eyes
I can't take it any longer
Thought that we were stronger
All we do is linger
Slipping through our fingers
I don't wanna try now
All that's left's goodbye to
Find a way that I can tell you
That I gotta do it,
I gotta do it,
I gotta do it
I hate this part
I gotta do it,
I gotta do it,
I gotta do it
I hate this part right here
I hate this part right here
I just can't take these tears
I hate this part right here
Website: http://www.letssingit.com/
Quizzie time~
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Post a Comment