You're a bitch. Yes u are. Yes u are. Yes u are.
Quoted from the song Hilary Duff 'I Wish' , the song u like, I ask you,
'Do you noe why i feel so sad and lonely?' and 'I wish, I wish, I wish'
I cant use the damn com in peace. U sit beside me, i come use cannot arh? Saying sth like everytime ppl do hwk u always come disturb. Yeah right! You either get the hell out of ur own room if you wanna, or u shut ur ass up and do ur bloody hwk.
I tell u arh, u say that ppl do hwk i always come use right? Now I tell u. Ppl use com ALWAYS u give limit, ALWAYS u dun like, ALWAYS wanna use it for music when u GOT ur own laptop, ALWAYS say what no space, ALWAYS object to Audition, ALWAYS use this com. I tell u, u ALWAYS disturb me as well. I halfway do hwk on the com, or wanna play on the com what u do? You say u wanna use. You give annoying limits. You, are not my boss. You're my idiotic sister. Being my sister doesnt mean YOU'RE boss. Mummy now always say dunno dunno, never step up do anything, but it doesnt mean I CANT USE.
When the com spoiled, i mean virus inside got problems and sot sot de, YOU used UR own laptop. YOU didnt bother using the com. NOW change com lerhs, YOU always say i always use. When we just bought the first com, YOU and eldest sis always use. YOU USE. I USE LESSER. Now i just wanna USE, for my own PERSONAL use, and u object. SO WHAT I everyday use? Eldest sis also use everyday.
U think the table urs ah? It's also eldest's sis de. and cuz the com's here, im using the table. If u wanna move the com, NO PROBLEM. EVEN BETTER. That way, you need'nt say that there's no SPACE. =)
If you say u can read this, i say u pro =DD
Hint: Problems. Not friends de.
Saturday, February 7, 2009
Post a Comment