Letting you go.

Kk it's been TOO long since i last posted , and im currently being chased by ppl to post :P

Today

Went for NPCC training at 7.30-11.30
Waited for Yue Rong and company , then went for lunch at ISushi at the back of the sch.
Had lunch and chatted for a while tgt, then bus-ed and mrt-ed home :D

Now

Currently un-screwing my blog lah, i think my blogskin's a very very common one but i couldn't find any other nicer ones ><
BUT, i've successfully UN-SCREWED my blog, so thank me YEAH VERA? :D
Hmmm now facebook-ing , plurk-ing and gonna watch anime soon, so
SEE YA :D

Oops this is SUCH a short post , lemme lengthen it a lil.



Hmmm, after much thinking and internal conflicts in my head,
I've decided to let you go.
I realised that i found out the answer as to why i liked you so much,
it's because i knew you were special, you had a good character that was different from the others.

When I came home and finally realised that, it was like a lock had broken. I found the key.
I'm ready to let you go now that I noe why i liked you in the first place. Now that i found another. Now that i noe that you were so flirtatious today.
I'm letting you go no matter what .

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Blog Archive