2010

Whoah. I think it's been like WHAT, 11 months since i posted some shit?
Just watched Detective Conan Movie 14 and Fairy Tail latest episode a while ago.
I felt like posting smth on my blog so here I am :D

2011's coming, idk what's gonna happen in that year. Busy mugging for O levels? Maybe.
Talking in class? Maybe. Owning my good friends? Maybe. Getting owned by my friends? Maybe.
All I know is, 2010 wasn't as bad as it is right now. It IS kinda nice right now, without all those stuff happening at the start and middle of the year.
I have my awesome friends to guide me, comfort me, cry with me, maybe even joke with me.
I'm smiling so much more now than I did in primary school and sec 1 & 2,
Because I've got them. C:
Even if we have fights whatsoever, I believe that they will still care for you no matter what.
If not, why did they appear in your life? ;D

Nobody's gonna read this lah, but I dont care, I just wanna say some things. Maybe FEI NI might, after watching her SG OLD DRAMA (become ahma alrd ah?:D)

I realised, I can survive without any r/s. Without that guy. Because these group of friends have been joking and fooling around with me, being very OBSCENE and HORNY at the same time, and gossiping as well.
There are also some discussions about personal issues, or a reminiscence of the past. Although it's uncomfortable to talk about it, but with their epic reactions, I laugh along honestly C:

These are the friends who make me laugh (and exercise my stomach at the same time) :

Jievanda OW - Also known as Chorchor.
Ahma here, currently likes Gokudera in KHR now, dk why also :D Have kept my secrets sealed within her, and is very good at being a listener C:

Fanny FEI LI- Ah, the pro at epic plans (Y) Likes Usui Takumi currently, and hates Peter Chao like shiat :P HEES. Very good at listening as wel, and gossiping. (Y)

Jonny LOSER - Hi you suck :D This loser likes to eat Kit Kat, but his eating habits too awesome le (Y) He's a good listener, TOO CURIOUS person, and gives awesome advices honestly. (Y)

Wei Sin CHIKOPEH - Likes to MO MO ppl, from front, then go backside there, then go leg there somemore O.O! A veh good gossiper and a listener, and is DAMN horny HEHEHEHEHEHS. She can also act very well ah :D

Tiffany REBORN - Alamak you too skinny le, must drink more milk k! A fan of Reborn from KHR as well, and loves to SKIP breakfasts ah. She's a good listener and a good gossiper :D (Y)

This would be from the np clique lah. Im not saying these are the only ones. There are so many others even though they're busy now , (with her bf :P) , or having band, or maybe doing some job without the siao siao clique knowing at all ;O

Actually ah, I'm just bullshitting for the sake of fun :D But all these are true.
They are awesome friends C:


I dont mind this ,since it;s getting very interesting. C:

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Blog Archive