Are you all, trying to kill us?

I dont understand this.
Teachers, are you trying to kill us?
WE have 2 days. WE have 8 subjects if we split combined humans up.
8 x 1 -2 hwk each, we have either 8 pieces of hwk or 16. oh jolly, we have only 2 days to do it.
SO what if you all say we can dont submit on monday but at a later date?
That doesnt make any fucking use because we'll stress to quickly complete it.
For what? So that we can study.
But can we? NO. Do you want us to fail your common test?
Do you really want that?


Our schedules are already clashing like crazy, i dunno why all of you assholes want us, in the end we end at 5, while eating very little lunch.
I can swear to you freakasses, someday, this year, either i , am going to faint in front of you guys,
Or, i will explode, bang the table, and walk out of the classroom silently.
I think only when THAT happens, then you fuckbitches will OPEN your BLOODY EYES and see how stressed up we are.
I can't even cope with homework. I can't even go to the gym, that's why my shoulder's hurting so much.
Maybe i cant manage my time, but please lah. Im already trying my best to manage my time, and i can't do it with all these shit homework. Homework homework homework,
What meaning do they have?
Seriously, do you want to kill us?
I dont want to have to breakdown everytime man. This is only the start of year 2011 and you guys are SCREWING our year up.
It wasnt like this with the sec 4 batch last year. No it wasnt.
So what i have to say is,
My life's so fucking perfect.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next, dont try to mess with me can?
I was kindhearted enough to ask them to invite you
Because they never thought of it.
What did you say in the end?
Call you when we reach your busstop so you can board.
What the fuck?
Might as well everybody go to my busstop there and wait right?
Are you that selfish that you dont wanna waste a mere 50 cents because its TOO FAR to go bedok?
How bitchy is that?




Next, you walked . you ran and walked, and then you missed the bus.
Well good for you! You rode that 2 h journey alone.
You couldve chosen to go home, but i'd probably know why you wanted to come.
In the end, you said you were left out, but who cares?
You did the same thing. You asked me to go with you to see other exhibitions.
We learnt to wait, not you.
We wait for other people in unison, not you.
I realised that. I realised what that awesome friend of mine meant. You never wait for anyone.
You'd only care for yourself.
You just simply took my pencil, and in the end i got nothing to write on my paper after the exhibition.
How nice.!




You were quite quiet, but you deserved it because you KNEW this group was full of NPCC ppl, YOU KNEW IT, but you still wanted to come. Please lah, not my prob k complain to her all you want.
You wanna buy present for that guy ask me for what?
I dont give a shit. You should start having the initiative to buy things yourself.
You tell me you have aims.
Well i have mine too. And im gonna compete with you.
You try to mess with me today, you got it returned back , without my doing anything,
Because i didnt do anything at all.
You know what i did?




I became myself.
You even asked why never tell you we were wearing shorts so YOU can wear shorts then say what hot weather lah.
Fark you lah. So what? Must tell one ah? You want dress up nicely to IMPRESS some people not MY prob.
Take picture also want to join in.
I can tell you this.
Your face will ruin this pic.
And. Know this.
I'll fight , but i'll be myself to fight.
Because im fair and you're not.

-MLKF

imhappywithyou;

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Blog Archive