Even angels have their wicked schemes ;

We used to have those smiles.

School-ed today as well,
Kinda emo-ed th whole day because of certain stuffs.
Had hist for th 1st period, listening to Mrs Hua and her idk what stories,
Then Mrs lua's cme lesson. Was interesting and sad.
Had chem where we did th "I WANT MORE I WANT MORE I WANT MORE" hwk and POOF, an extra set of papers to do T.T Mr ong, you're awesome (Y)
Recess-ed, then had SS followed by amaths and more amaths :x
Basically felt pissed + emo + moodless th whole day.
Had chem again before eating and doing chem ws at th student lounge with JVWJ.
Bloody effing noisy inside, i felt like slapping someone.
Couldnt even concentrate inside th lounge ==
Went to take a look at Yogaes's birthday bash, and once i neared Shirleen i got bashed (Y)
Awesome much? Come home so sticky sia T.T
Came home, slept, ate and bathed, then com-ed till now.

Not gonna do hwk today because it's tiring to be studying th whole day and working like some robot ,
So i decided to change my blogskin! C:
Had some minor problems and now im done, but with a missing archive :P

Ayes.
Im feeling a distance coming.
Idk why im still surprised by what she said.
Okay mayb not surprised, but even more moodless when she said that.
It's like fighting a hopeless battle.
Nevermind. Me and tht other her will fight.
I would fight .
Even if i dont win in th end.
However, it's hard to do so .
This distance is coming and i can feel it.
It must have been me distancing away ba?
I gotta stop this pessimistic backing off.
Im gonna be myself.
I will be myself.
Because, i won't let her win us all.

-MLKF

becauseimstartingtolosehopeinlove;

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Blog Archive