A silent night.

Let's see what we've got here on today's menu alright?
People avoiding the topic of conversation.
So what happened when I wasnt online?
Yeah, none wants to tell me.
So what happened I asked another someone.
He told me dont ask please.
And so I let him go to take a breather, and he's gone, just like that.
Escaping from the situation ? I guess so.
So now it's a silent night, cuz nobody's talking except for me and my friend who's in the same situation as me.


So tell me now, what has come to us?
What has come to this clique?
What has he done that has made this pair change their perspective of him completely?
What did they say that has caused him to act like nothing's wrong when he knows there's something wrong?


You've eyes filled with ignorance now.
Im worried for you.
You've changed, not that person I knew.
It's no longer the feeling I feel anymore.
It's like you don't want to hang out with us?
The way you talk, it's hard to find a topic to talk with you.
And last time, we used to go into fits of laughter, laughing crazily.
What ever happened to that?


You no longer trust anyone now.
I can see you are keeping yourself to yourself,
I've got nothing to say.
I just hope you can manage with your past situation uhh.
Just dont hold up so many things and tighten your feelings.
It wont work.


Aiya fuck it okay.
Im gonna straight out say this.
We have lost the laughter in the clique.
We have lost this bond,
This friendship.
It's fragile, it's breaking, it's distant.
Nobody trusts each other anymore.
Why?


What the hell happened that caused all this?
Because fuck it,
I'm not gonna just sit around and watch
Another clique of mine tear apart
In front of my very eyes.



Monday, August 29, 2011

Blog Archive