Audition!

Alright time to break this chain of emo posts.
This is a free, relaxed new post - about my 2-year-didnt-play Audition!
Due to unforeseen circumstances, I was unable to play Audition for almost 2 years.
Back then, it was really a shock to me man.
I admit I was a little obsessed with it,
But that means I love this game a lot right? :D


Alright down to the details.
I recently miraculously was able to download audition and start playing.
And of course, there were new modes and functions which surprised me!


Here's a few:


1) Fashion Week

Yeah i'm not sure when it started but this is called "Fashion Week!"
Apparently at the start of the game I think the game will 'steal' our clothes away so players would have to play to  
get their clothes back through perfect-ing. We would be dressed in Fashion Week Staff Uniform. For e.g, you perfect once, and the key notes become 1 key note 
lesser for you to type. You perfect twice, and you wont have to press 2 buttons. 
The maximum number of key notes you won't have to press is 3 :)!
It's not bad actually, once I started perfect-ing, I realised my scores jump as I begin to find my clothes and clues back : > ! Look at how the score jumped O.O
Yeahhh 1 Mil + :B shiok mannnn :D
2) Guitar Mode

Heh, it looks very nice doesnt it? The effects are amazing together with these few functions.
HOWEVER, I'd say this is the hardest mode yet. I can't even play it properly LOL. I think I played the guitar in Guitar Hero much better than this Guitar mode. The songs inside here are okay though :)
Well you actually basically need to press "Shift" together with these buttons that are coming down.
The buttons that you need to take note in order to play is "z,x,c,v" as well as "m < > ? " I know right, it's confusing. I'm confused too LOL.
Yeah I suck at this mode so bad I got a Rank F for it :D

3) Beat Rush

This is called Beat Rush! Actually it was already available in Season 2 uhh but I decided to introduce this mode again :D
It's a fun mode actually, your fingers have to be fast in order to press the keys as the little shiny dot goes pass each quarter of the circle. The maximum amount for chancing I think it should be till C3 :)
Yuppp it's almost like your normal Choreography mode or your CC4 direction mode. !
(Ps I know I suck in here I havent played this for a while LOL.)

4) CC4 Direction

Yeahhhh I think everyone loves this mode lorhs, especially when its ~140 and we're C6-ing. You'll feel the thrill of it if you don't miss any notes :D
The CFM is nice in CC4 Direction wor! But 8key's FM and CFM is definitely the nicest looking :)

5) Bomb Chance


Honestly I find this mode a bit ridiculous. The best chance mode is still reverse mode, because it's the most challenging of all! Bomb chance is simple, you just gotta avoid the bombs between the notes, which means that you absolutely cannot press a wrong button if not your chain of notes blows up *BOOMXZ* like that.
Hmmm this mode is a bit cheat lah though :/ The 2nd guy wanted bomb chance because he was good at it instead of reverse chance. But too bad :P To play bomb chance well, treat this mode as if you're couple dancing, because in couple dancing, it also has spaces in between notes!

6) Story Mode

This mode is something like a whole list of challenges for players to complete. Some of them are really tough uhh! It includes EVERYTHING, including 8key >

7) Beat-Up


This is Beat-Up mode. Absolutely fun whenever its level 3 songs :B
You just simply have to use the numpad to type the key notes that are coming towards the centre. :O
To get higher scores, you'll have to maintain the -not missing any keynotes- part so that you can achieve a yellow Beat-Up , which to me I think its a sorta bonus. Then it will gradually turn into a blue Beat-Up if you continue NOT to miss anything like below :
The colours looks nice right? Its shiny :D

8) Insane (im not sure what is this :/)

Honestly idk how this insane perfect whatever mode is but it made my scores jump really fast once I start perfect-ing. I reached bout 1 mil + ? :/

Hehes that's all for this post ya! :D




Monday, November 21, 2011

Blog Archive