
Me, Fanny, Wei Sin, Jievanda:)
You see the girl with the red belt?
Yeah that's her, my friend.
My friend whom I lost to some son of a gun,
Whose future I see isn't so bright if she doesnt handle it carefully.
People may ask why am I blogging about her?
Let me tell you the reason.
Because she was a good friend, she was an awesome one.
Someone we had fun with as this clique above.
But now we're divided. She's gone to this fucker.
And they say love is blind, yeah its blind alright.
See her smile? It looks nicer then.
See this picture now.
I don't know lah, but this smile's as fake as hell.
You know, whenever I think back of the past days we enjoyed together,
The SSGT moments, the dec holidays last year,
The breakdown we had , the camps, EVERYTHING,
I tell myself it's my fault I asked them that question.
That question that changed her life.
That question that ruined our friendship.
That question that led her astray. (to me lah).
That question was "Who were they refering to that Ernest was happy with?" smth liddat.
Yeah I totally regret it man.
Really.
Cursing her wouldn't be of use would it?
Maybe this is a form of "What goes around comes around". So the question came back to me with a form of a disaster.
Yeah I'd cursed her if I could. But what good would it do ? Not like it can patch a friendship back.
Yeah and when I think of all the times we shared I definitely could cry.
Cuz it wouldnt come back anymore.
And obviously I'd hope something happens to her
But I don't have to hope. I know it.
I'm just waiting for it.
Waiting for December to come.
And waiting for next year to come.
You don't have to know why. I know it myself can le wor :)
I miss Khoo Wei Sin .
I don't miss the person who changed Khoo Wei Sin.
Neither do I miss the person that WAS Khoo Wei Sin.
Happy steading ! :D
I'm willing to bet she can't see the value behind these pictures.

True smile, can see you're having fun.

I should have known that danger was near then.

Good life then. No bullshits and crap.

Nov/Dec holidays were the best. All smiles.
The first time I felt the squad was united...

Likewise :D
Ah well! The days had been nice.
Tomorrow's her birthday, and even though the new her is crap,
The old her was nice.
Unfortunately, we cant rewind time.
So I'll just have to accept the past.
In the meantime,
Happy Birthday, Khoo Wei Sin.

Happy 16th Birthday ! :D

Post a Comment