MY WISHLIST!



Heyyyyhooo~
I know what I'm gonna blog today!
And that is............. Whut imma buy of course :B


Tomorrow imma be going for a job interview (as told by Fanny) I THINK.
Then after that Imma shop for some stuffs !
But that's not the main point.
Main point is the things that I OUTTA BUY BY THE END OF MY HOLIDAYS,
WHICH IS LIKE 3 MONTHS SHORTER THAN EVERYONE. >:(


Shall head down to tampines mall tomorrow to check out:


1) Straightener from Watsons
Well I kinda saw the review and it seems good so must figure out which kind to buy tmr because there's many different kinda straighteners in Watsons!
2) Liese's Rich Straight Spray
Hmmm the left  one's is the Rich Straight Spray, and from reviews it seems really good! So I might buy it soon to prepare for school! :D

3) J & M Shoes 




Well apparently this is the J & M TOMs version I guess but it looks so cute!!!
I saw it in City Square Mall and it fits comfortably! The price ranges between $30 - $35 ! :D
HOWEVER. It is made in China. LOLOL. But it really looks nice no kidding!
4) Jean shorts? :/


Hmmmm this one isn't as important as the others that I need to get though !

5) A BAG.

 
Maybe something like this? Like a squar-ish leather backpack.
I saw one in tampines that looks really nice hmmm maybe I should get it soon too!
Man this looks nice but I'm sure it is super ex -.-
Or maybe this, which is similar to my bag :D
Or maybe a bag that is WATERPROOF.
Although its transparent lah !
It looks really fashionable with bright coloured clothings :D

6) Cardigan
Yeah i think imma go for this colour or this colour: 
Kk ignore the picture just look at the clothes okay.
The colour is nice :D
Or maybe this colour 
Omg this colour looks nice!!! Yeah either maroon or burgundy colour would be nice :D


7) OMG I ALMOST FORGOT BOUT THIS. BOOTS!!!

Not bad huh? Maybe not so high or something lah. I'd probably get flat soled boots since its more comfy! And maybe the kinda SMOOTH surfaced one so that it won't get wet! Maybe like Dr Martens Boots :B
Maybe Uggs too!

HEHE THESE LOOKS SO CUTE. IMAGINE WEARING THESE TO POLY WITH A SUITABLE TOP AND BOTTOM! Damn nice! :D


You CAN'T forget Dr Marten's shoes! But its really expensive. One pair in Singapore costs like what, $200 bucks ++ ?! T.T I am never gonna get this in my life man. Okay lah maybe later on LOL.

8) Fake spectacles


I know it's fake and all, but it's humorous to look geeky man. I broke my previous fake spects so have to get a new pair T.T


Hoho apparently this is what i need/want so far. 
The other stuffs aren't as important as I need hehes:D
In fact I think I buy whatever I want after I slim down lah k that'll be a better idea.
CIAOS~ :D

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Blog Archive