Heyyyooo here comes my wed & thurs post! C:
Wednesday, 28 December 2011, jogging day.
Headed out to Bedok at 10 am plus (:
Finally reached Bedok stadium near 11 am to jog with Fanny LOL.
Fanny only lasted for about 1 round of running + 2 rounds of walking.
AS for me,
I ran about 3 rounds, and walked about 4 rounds in between :>
Although it wasn't much, but the stretching + jogging was enough to make my legs ache for some reason,
up until now O.O!
I must really do some exercise man.
Here's a picture to prove that I exercised :
Okay this picture's a bit screwed I don't know why lol but yeah this is after I JOGGED :D
AFTER that, we went to dabao lunch and went back to Fanny's house
where I had to bathe within 10 mins or she'll barge into the
unlockable bathroom of hers x.x
Apparently, I DID manage to bathe within 10 mins, which is kinda a miracle lol.
Slacked for a while and then we headed out to IKEA and Courts! :D
IN COURTS :
Here's me trying to take a picture of ma lunch.
Hehes I'm wearing the grey hat that I just bought a few days ago :D
Although it wasn't much, but the stretching + jogging was enough to make my legs ache for some reason,
up until now O.O!
I must really do some exercise man.
Here's a picture to prove that I exercised :
Okay this picture's a bit screwed I don't know why lol but yeah this is after I JOGGED :D
AFTER that, we went to dabao lunch and went back to Fanny's house
where I had to bathe within 10 mins or she'll barge into the
unlockable bathroom of hers x.x
Apparently, I DID manage to bathe within 10 mins, which is kinda a miracle lol.
Slacked for a while and then we headed out to IKEA and Courts! :D
IN COURTS :
Hohoho we were checking out all these cameras man.
DID YOU KNOW THERE'S A CAMERA WITH A DUALSCREEN IN EXISTENCE?
It's perfect for total CAMWHORERS definitely since the front of the camera also has a screen for
people to capture zilian shots! :D
The fridge looks so cool man I think imma get something like that
in the future.
So retro right?!!!! <3
Fanny, Fridge Promoter of the day (:
Ohmygod, this lappy looks really awesome.
I swear if I ever got the chance to choose the laptop I wanted, I'll choose this VAIO product <3
Not bad pricing! (:
I.T STUFF.
Later on, we headed off to IKEA!
Omg IKEA has AMAZING showrooms and products.
I love it.
In the future, I'll visit there again with my husband/boyfriend man.
I DON'T KNOW WHY I HAD TO VISIT THIS PLACE WITH FANNY LOL.
IT WAS HER IDEA JUST TO LET YOU GUYS KNOW. :)It's a nice place to camwhore and also just to see the furniture and everything.
It's quite innovative, and different from other furniture outlets like Harvey Noman that kinda stores.
Don't believe me?
SEE THESE. :
It's so vintage-like man.
I want this kinda room all to myselffffff ~~~ :'(
Lovely table for studying and reading! <3
Fanny posing on the polka-dotted couch.
Nice couch ain't it? :D
Another showroom!
But I do feel the previous room was nicer (:
*Cute chair.* :D
If I had that, I'm gonna put a huge teddy bear on it and play teatime with my bears
or something LOL.
This ain't so bad huh?
I like this one too, it's very modern and stylish :D
She's posing actually :3
My pet dog.
Lovely huh? <3
Fanny with her okay I think that's a dog right? O.O
This picture's candid anyways :>
And this picture's taken on purpose LOL.
I'd store magazines in there.
And maybe ...accessories?
Or emergency equipments! :D
Awesome cushions <3
A pile of awesome cushions <33
Ah, this is another vintage showroom.
I wouldn't mind having this kinda room either it's so homey and roomy! <3
Except I don't know where's the bed LOL.
Love it. <3
This canopy bed is niceeee, I'd put this near against the wall near the balcony.
Great for reading books under the sun <3
This looks like a bedroom for bachelors.
Great for working businessmen. :D
A snack before we left for home :D
DID YOU KNOW THIS IS REALLY CHEAP?
ALL TOGETHER THE DRINK AND THE HOTDOG JUST COST YOU $1.50
I, am MINDBLOWN. *Gasps*
*yummy*
And of course, we went home after that :D
Thursday, 29th December 2011, a shopping spree.
Hehessss I went to shop at Bugis Street today, and AGAIN with Fanny :P
Here's our pepper lunch! :> NICE RIGHT?
MAKES YOU DROOL ENVIOUSLY WITH SALIVA. :D
Here's me trying to take a picture of ma lunch.
Hehes I'm wearing the grey hat that I just bought a few days ago :D
Beef Pepper Lunch! C:
*Hurry! Mix it up!*
And then you goreng and goreng together (:
Hehes after lunch we walked around Bugis Junction for a bit then headed for Bugis Street.
The crowd there was initially quite tolerable, but when we went back again for the 2nd time, it was MADNESS.
Here's what we did when we went back to Bugis Junction (this was before returning back to Bugis Street for the second time LOL.)
Eating ice cream from the japanese shopcart (:
After that, me and Fanny both got cheated of our money
cuz we saw a woman and her child eating mac icecream with that chocolate all over it.
Damn. T^T'
New geek spects (:
Seriously I think I'm not cut out to wear any form of spectacles lol I look retarded in
every single one of them :/
Lenses FTW <3
From there, we took a train to Bedok to buy our shoes.
I took a LONG LONG time to decide man.
I'm seriously grateful to the lady who had such tremendous patience
and the power of persuasion (of course thanks to fanny as well LOL).
The lady waited for me, and even kinda got scolded when I went back in the end to
purchase the shoes.
This is called GOOD SERVICE.
I applaud her :')
Went home after that and here's what I bought in total! ^o^
Looks a lot eh? It's the first time I spent so much on my own :/
New geek spects to replace the one I broke. :P
This is $6.90 from Talisman but it's $6 when you buy 2 spects :D
2 Belts + a new pair of leather suspenders!
Heyho it's dark chocolate brown suspenders.
And it's more loose so I don't have to worry about it being really tight : >
A brand new belt and another extra to go with it in case I lose one again :D
A brand new bag for poly use since imma be starting school soon anyways (:
It was a bit of a heartache since this was $28.90 but ohwell,
I had to make do with this instead of getting the canvas bag that I wanted which
would've cost me $49.90 :/
And a new pair of shoes to replace the shoes that spoilt
ON MONDAY AT MY DOORSTEP
RIGHT AFTER I GOT BACK FROM SHOPPING.
Although it wasn't black (what I wanted),
but maybe I should try a new colour and
see if it fits me! C:
Hehes that's all for this Wed & Thurs post,
but don't worry,
I'll still be blogging about my new year resolutions
on the 31st December 2011,
The Last Day Of The Year (:








































Post a Comment