Change

Honestly, I don't really know what to post right now.
Quite bored actually.
I know I actually have some stuffs I outta do, but my lazy ass is just too lazy to get off this seat in front of the computer.
Anyways, something made me wanna write a post.
I've seen many different types of people in my life.
I've seen, irritating ones, nice ones, okay okay ones.
There was one that to me, was sending out an SOS.
I think that the person who wants to improve is just waiting for someone or something to push her forward.
A few days ago, someone told me that if she doesn't do anything or take the first step or initiative,

How can we help her with change?
I tried to argue back and say that she has her own circumstances for taking the initiative.
Maybe her financial situation, maybe her parents, maybe anything.
But then now when I think and try to understand what that someone said,
It does make sense.
Despite many obstacles laying you back, restraining your plans of having the freedom to change,
I think you should make a move by yourself.
Take the first step by yourself.
Being envious of others doesn't get you anywhere, because while others are trying to make a change in life, trying to improve themselves, you realise you're stuck in the same place admiring others.
Do something instead of standing still.
What happened to what you wanted to do?
Why worry over trying to achieve what you want?
Yeah we might be pissed but it's useless to hold our anger.
You should learn not to worry too much and go for what you want.
And to make a change for yourself.
Slim down, become girlish or whatever.
It's still a change.
If you think becoming girlish makes you not you, then don't become girlish.
Stay yourself then internally.
You can always alter your external features.
I'm not saying surgery of course, you wouldnt do that even if you're dead would you?
Then don't.
Use more meaningful methods to get what you want.
What I wanna say is,
It's up to you whether you wanna make a difference for yourself.
Because if you really wanted to improve yourself, obstacles wouldnt matter to you bah! :D
"The key to change... is to let go of fear." - Rosanne Cash

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Blog Archive