THE LAST DAY OF THE YEAR PART 2.

Now that the recalling's over,
it's time for
some resolutions for the year 2012!
Of course, i'm typing this before looking at anyone's blog so don't blame me if 
i'm supposedly COPYING your aims or whatever.
I have originality tyvm (;
WELL, 2012 IS GONNA BE AN EPIC YEAR FOR ME,
BECAUSE !!! 
  • I AM GOING TO POLY.
     

    Going there earlier than everyone actually, and im gonna be on my own for
    3 months before everybody will start to rush in like the floodgates been opened. (:
    I'm gonna have to handle things myself, be it stress or problems so this is a good experience for me
    to be more independent and gain more friends, experience and maybe
    a little eyecandy. *winks* C:

  • I AM GETTING A NEW CRUSH.

    That's bound to happen of course.
    And im entering school ahead of everyone so i'll get a headstart on the older
    handsome looking guys in NP (:<
    And of course my bet's still on with you three - Sharlene, Jievanda and Fanny LOL.
    I can't get attached first doesn't mean I can't get any eyecandy yea? XD
  • I AM MAKING NEW FRIENDS.
Of course I'll still love my old friends, and cherish the moments of the
older friends.
I won't really make way for new friends, but rather,
I'll keep both kinds of friends. New and old (:

So, here's what I AIM to do/be in 2012 :

  1. Be less frightened, and more bold, brave and more initiative.
    I am seriously gonna have to make more friends to be able to survive in poly.
    So in order to do that, I'm gonna come out of my thick shell/barrier of mine,
    step outta my comfort zone and
    Get to know as many people as I can.
    That goes to say,
    I'll make my social circle as big and close as I can. :D

  2. Be myself!
    Yeah this is so important man.
    I'm gonna wear whatever I want to school,
    Doll up a bit,
    And learn from the people who have good fashion sense.
    Of course, if I could be a role model that'll be even better :D
    But most importantly, BE MYSELF C;


  3. Treasure my old friends, make new friends.
    Yeah I hope these few potential people could really come to NP man.
    People like Sharlene, Fanny, Jievanda, and Jonathan.
    It'll be nice if 5 of us like kinda hang out at lunch and start
    Spilling drinks while laughing to our hearts' content :B
    And of course not forgetting other friends like Vera, Adelyn, Wei Sin,  the guy's clique, so many others! :') (tell me if you wanna be inside here i'll add you LOL.)
    I hope to make new friends as well,
    be it better or worse,
    it'll always be a good experience for me (:


  4. Slim down to my targeted weight.
    Don't believe me?
    I'LL DO IT.
    SERIOUSLY DO IT.
    I'M GONNA BE LIGHTER THAN SOME PEOPLE DEFINITELY.
    And of course by exercising.
    Not starving myself - because it kills.
    This is because,

    Some journeys to Beauty comes with a hefty price.

  5. GET A NEW EYECANDY.
    I wouldn't mind if i still have to stare at the 21-year-old lookalike from the Humanities school
    cuz he's super handsome and HE KNOWS HOW TO DANCE. >:D

  6. GET INTO A CCA - Maybe NRA or Taekwondo
    That means I gotta at least start practicing how to dance some songs and
    prepare myself for the auditions.
    If I can't or fail, I'll take up Taekwondo for self-defence which may serve
    its purpose if I travel overseas.


  7. TAKE AS MANY PICTURES AS I CAN.
    Yeah maybe get an iTouch or something since iPhone's outta my league :/
    And then i'll use the special effects from the camera to take pictures
    And post on twitter :D
    Like people said,
    A picture speaks a thousand words. (;

  8. Take up a financial scheme.
    I'll do that because of my family's financial situation.
    Even before my dad mentioned it to me, I'd
    already begun considering which schemes I outta take up.
    When school opens, i'm gonna take one of them.
    I hope for the best! ><

  9. ACE MY STUDIES.
    I am gonna study really hard,
    and play hard of course!
    1st Year's important for me as well,
    So i'll try my very best to achieve good results :D

  10. BE WITH MY FAMILY - EVERYONE
    Yeahhhh I'll still be with my family and also with my friends.
    Love them man <3
    And also not to forget my little children, maybe I'll see how the sec 2s are doing
    once in a while.
    People, spend time with your families too okay.
    Even if they fuck your life up, who knows once you get to know them better
    than usual, you'll understand them more,
    and they'll understand you more (:
With that said,
I hope I can achieve my aims ah.
Okay I shouldn't hope should I?
I should  DEFINITELY ACHIEVE my aims.
I CAN, I WILL, I MUST.
So,
GOODBYE 2011, IT WAS NICE MEETING YOU,
HELLO 2012, NICE TO MEET YOU :D 









Saturday, December 31, 2011

One response to THE LAST DAY OF THE YEAR PART 2.

  1. D says:

    wish you all the best for your new academic year in ur new school.

Blog Archive