NP FAMILY.

HULLO~
Hehes yesterday I went with some of the people from my squad to Sentosa to have fun!
It's been a long time since we've been like kinda together, so having fun together was really a memorable experience man.
To those that couldn't come, it's okay, we'll have another outing HOSTED by FANNY KWEK. She hosted quite well ah, although in the beginning nobody probably expected it to be fun LOL.
To those that didn't wanna come because of our presence, IN YOUR FACE because it was so fun >:)
Okay let's start the events off :P
First of all, I met Joel at Outram since he wanted to meet up so meet up lorhs.
Walked all the way to Vivo City and grabbed snacks + drinks at the Giants supermarket.
I swear Joel was damn nice by paying because I didn't wanna donate $5 to the charity unknowingly again LOL. *hints hints* By then, Fanny, Aishah and Teck Cheong had arrived and were waiting outside for us ^^
TECKCHEONG STILL LOOKED DAMN TALL I SWEAR.
If anybody got lost, it'll be easy to find their way back since they could just look for a tall giant :D
After that, we met the rest - Jerrick, Eugene and Jonathan then skytrain-ed all the way to the Beach Station!
Fanny was like the host while I was the one guiding since she like dunno where to go and almost went towards Palawan Beach (idk how you spell it). 
Of course we headed towards SILOSO BEACH.

On the way to the beach~ Damn my hair looked nice in this photo than the rest of the photos LOL.
Got into the water a long time AFTERRRRRR the guys' persistent beckons for us to get into the sea and be wet! 
AND THESE ARE PROOF THAT WE WENT TO SILOSO BEACH :

I swear this is like a scene out of a romantic movie, except it's between guy and guy LOL.
It's like Teck Cheong's drowned and Jonathan's running to him saying, "I WILL SAVE YOU MY LOVE~~~~" that comedy crap ROFL!!!


Ooooo I forgot there're pictures before that!
Here's BEFORE WET:

Camwhoring in the toilet. Of course, its thanks to Fanny that camwhoring can occur anytime, anywhere~ :P

That goes to say, camwhoring can occur at the beach as well. Siloso Beach included LOL.




If you guys realised, Fanny's always the one that initiated camwhoring. Me( and I bet Aishah) were those kinda people that CANNOT LOSE OUT, that's why we join in the photo HAHHAHAHAHHAHA! :B

THE SOFT SAND <3 Don't wanna stare at our feet? Go ahead and stare at the sand, it's okay LOL. :D





Hehes the funny thing is, when we got into the water we stayed inside for a long time LOL.
Talking about anything and EVERYTHING.
Results, school, certain people. I mean like WE ALL TALKED ABOUT THAT PERSON WHILE WE WERE IN THE SEA LOL. Who do you think it is? C: It's a bit retarded seeing that we were all formed in a circle IN THE WATER, talking ROFL.




AFTER WET:

Me and Fanny camwhoring while waiting for the guys to take their own sweet time to change LOL.
Fanny's face was red from playing in the sea cause' she's apparently sensitive to the sea. Must take care uhh! :>

Fanny complained that her face looked very unglam but she's still camwhoring LOL. I'll give it to her man, she's one pro camwhore *thumbs up* RAIN OR SHINE, STILL MUST CAMWHORE LOL.

The four girls waiting for the guys to change. WHAT KINDA SITUATION IS THIS?! Shouldn't we change first -.-
We went outta the water and changed into fresh clothes after a while, then returned back to the pavillion to play indoor games. <3


We played OUCH, where Fanny and Jonathan came home with blood clots on their thighs :P

Jonathan's thigh 
and 
.
.
.
. 
Fanny's thigh LOL.

AND HAVING LEARNT THIS GAME FROM OUR VIKINGS OUTING,
WE PLAYED TAKOYAKI, where ALL the scandalous pictures came about :X

That's my turn leading Takoyaki hehes :D

See the 3 of us laughing behind? Holy shit man I swear we laughed like NO TOMORROW LOL. My epic face there too *points above* 

That's me and Jon about to do our forfeit. 
I SHAN'T SHOW YOU THE SCANDALOUS PICTURE BECAUSE IT'S REALLY SCANDALOUS.
I'll show you guys a sample picture instead :D
Here's it. 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
NOT.
Later some people get into trouble for doing that then I'll wind up battered or something lol.
+

We played Truth Or Dare, where numerous questions were asked, AND ONCE AGAIN my secret revealed but oh well I don't give a crap anymores anyways C:



We played till about 6.30 pm, then train-ed back to Vivo City where we taobao-ed dinner and went up to the Sky Park to munch C:

The journey back~~ HOLY SHIT MY ASS LOOKS SO BIG. I gotta stop sitting on this chair in front of the com :X

The guys~

Like one big family sia! Liyana's included of course just that she was the cameraman ^o^

Us with our dinner :P Didn't really have an appetitite so I decided to try SEOUL FOOD and bought Black Pepper Chicken worth $3.50 (:

Bought dinner then on the way to Sky Park in the lift!
I swear I saw this cute lil' toddler wearing something that looks like a clown outfit while on the scooter. SUPER CUTE <3

Teck Cheong's eating mixed grill, Joel being a vegetarian and me eating chicken. All different tastes LOL. :P

Camwhored throughout after dinner! This one like family picture right ? :D










Jon very extra at the back, he's holding some maintenance sign LOLOL!

You guys should check out the lit up Christmas Tree there man. It's really so beautiful <3




At this time, me and Aishah had already gone into the water at the Sky Park and came back.
I was feeling really exhausted by then and I don't know why >.< !



Yeap, pretty tired already. I still can smile after that man I think I'm a great actress PISHHH. XD


Despite the fun experience, all good things came to an end and we went our separate ways back home after that.
The End! C:

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Blog Archive