PEEK-A-BOO.

HOHO, I've just finished another drama recently.
This time it's called Heartstrings, starring CnBlue's lead vocalist YongHwa and the famous actress Yoon Eun Hye :D
It's not bad lah but the ending sucked a bit although they ended up together.
And the kissing scene put me off uhh AT LEAST KISS BETTER LAH LOL.
Ah well forgivable, we're all still so young :P

Anyways watching all these dramas has made me really lazy to blog although I have topics in mind.
AND SO, TODAY I'LL BLOG ABOUT THE IDEAL GUY.
PS AH FANNY ITS NOT FOLLOWING YOUR BLOGPOST OR ANYTHING I WANTED TO BLOG THIS CUZ OF DRAMA LOL + that person :D
I was speaking to Fanny yesterday about something that occurred.
Apparently someone texted her about me, saying he wanted to patch up with me and shit.
I'm not interested actually, and I plan to stay single for the time being.



Honestly, I don't feel mature enough to be committing in a r/s yet.
All this liking and being in a past r/s wasn't pleasant.
I don't regret it though, I'm glad that I keep learning things from all these events.
It has led me to believe that staying single is more fun than I thought.
And being desperate doesn't get you anywhere.
Some people who are desperate will realise that they've made a mistake once they get into a wrong r/s. Just like me.

Trust me, never get into a r/s that you will never commit.
I made a mistake, and of course my own daughter made a mistake.
I'll never forget it though.
OKAY MOVING ON TO THE MORE EXCITING ONES.

My ideal guy ah, it's super easy. Not :P
Since I get bored of guys easily (just like FANNY), there's a number of things that this ideal guy has to pass. FIRST AND FOREMOST,


1) He has to be an interesting person that can make me stay.
Come on, if he's a boring person with the same routine that I can totally memorise then he's no good is he? This person gotta be unpredictable enough to do things that'll make me stay. His actions gotta make me acknowledge him as a potential man :D


2) He's gotta be humorous.
Who doesn't love a guy who's funny? If he can make you laugh when you're down and cheer you up when you're crying that's even better. And if he's the one making you cry and he can cheer you up that's DA BEST. DAEBAK.


3) He should be someone I'm comfortable with, speaking and stuff 24/7. Like a female friend liddat ah. NOT GAY THOUGH.
Yes this is the most important factor. He's gotta be someone I can speak to face to face without feeling awkward or anything. Of course if you like him y ou'll feel awkward talking to him just like that -.- ''' But oh well if there's a guy like that (i think there isn't) then it'll be a miracle :D


4) HANDSOME. HOT. SEXAYE.
Yeah, so I can admire his face all day like a statue man. Well I don't think my face is that ugly till I deserve an ugly boyfriend lah so I gotta have high standards too wor >:D
If he's popular 'cause he's hot, then so be it. As long as he doesn't get TOO close with his fans X:


5) Not player-like and flirtatious.
Although I told Fanny that I might not mind if he's sorta player-like, when I think about it, I might get really jealous of other girls around him and start arguing with him so NOPE, no players for me. Even though I might be one :B


6) HAS CREATIVITY.
YES THAT IS IMPORTANT. I wouldn't want someone who is clueless as to what to do for my birthday and stuff. Even if he doesn't know, he should at least try or get people's help! That'll be nice :) And SURPRISE me in many ways. Good ways lah k ;D


7) Can get along with my friends very well
Not to the point where he flirts lah I'll kick him in the gutter if that happens. >:)


8) Must be someone comfortable with giving each other space and freedom.
Well I think it's true about Pisces that they prefer more alone-time than other horoscopes. I disappear very quickly and without others knowing and I come back to reality as fast as I disappear, so the guy should be able to understand it >< 


9) Financially better than me?
If I'm richer than him, it makes no sense :)


10) Endure all my ever-changing moods and emotions.
I change moods like how the weather changes.
Sometimes I just become quiet for a while, so I hope that my future guy would be able to understand :D


Very high standards? Yeah of course, it takes a tough man to date a #Pisces *Winks* :D



Saturday, December 10, 2011

Blog Archive