OHLAAAA~
Whoo it's been...3 days since I've blogged?
Okay that felt long!
Hees alright now to catch up with what happened on tuesday alright!
ON tuesday, some of my classmates and I went to help the elderly again.
We played Bingo with them and they were so cute, really eager to get the numbers although they didn't show it in their expression (: AND YEAP, THAT'S ME WITH THOSE ACCIDENTAL BANGS OF MINE.
I was messing around with the bangs that morning, and came to a conclusion that it looked better on the right :D
Me and Sharlene with this cute lady! Oh man, when she smiles it's really adorable!
She's 86 when I thought she was 70+ only >.
Super adorable man. AND SHE KNOWS HOW TO DRIVE. !!~ :D
After helping at the Care Corner, me, Sharlene and Adelyn initially decided to eat at StrictlyPancakes then go SPCA.
So we tried to find Strictly Pancakes.. :P
And then we passed by Cathay, and that's when the SPCA idea was scrapped because all of us thought of watching Breaking Dawn since we've not watched it yet.
Unfortunately, it wasn't available till 6.45 PM so we decided to head to Plaza Singapura and check out the Golden Village there WHILST STARVING.
We bought our tickets at 5 and headed to lunch at Hot Tomato Kitchen at the basement :D
Initially, I thought it wouldn't taste that nice,
BUT HELL DID WAS THE FOOD AWESOME!!!
Yeap it was Sirloin Steak + Aglio Olio(spaghetti/pasta) + Iced Lemon Tea for ONLY $9.50 !
No GST included wor! XD there's also the option of Chicken chop for non-beef eaters as well!
Ohmygod it was reallyyyyyy good man.
Although mine was bloody because it was medium rare.
Sharlene wanted to have mine xP
AFTER eating like a boss, we camwhored at the eating place till 4+ ^^
Sharlene playing around with the effects. Makes me look like I'm gonna die lol. xP
Left the place to head to Daiso, where we played with the Christmas hairbands!
Oooo I'm feeling the festive season already! :3
I like this picture though (:
and me with the Christmas Hat with wings on it. Damn, it's cute >.
OHOH and I almost forgot, the decorations in the mall were FANTASTIC.
Adelyn liked it so much she took a picture :)
Nice right?
Head down to Plaza Singapura to enjoy this beautiful view then :D
This polite cute lil' bear waved at a car passenger. HOW CUTE IS IT?! XD
Post a Comment