WHOAH, I feel like I haven't been blogging for ages.
Initially I so wanted to blog sooner so that the previous so-called emo post won't be stuck hanging at the first one for so long but PROCRASTINATION took place, so now I'm here blogging *hehehehe.* :D
Alright, let's start from MONDAY shall we?
Monday, 26 December 2011, A day after Christmas.
Went out with my family to jalan jalan + shop at Orchard.
My family was so big man, it was like 8 people walking in the streets together with like 1000 plus others so when we kinda had small discussions on where to go, we literally blocked the whole pathway LOL.
Although I can't remember much about what happened on monday,
I know that we went from ION Orchard, then to Takashimaya, Wisma Atria, Centre Point, Orchard Point, and so on and so forth.
It's like travelling from one side of Orchard to the other end, so exhausting ~.~
We started around...1 pm + till 9 pm + so it's about 9-10 hours of WALKING.
Shopping in Orchard's definitely more tiring than going to the gym to exercise.
Seriously, if you want a faster and more pleasant way to exercise, go down to orchard to shop LOL :D
And so, in that trip, we had lots of laughter as one whole family again (:
It's been a long long time since our whole family just went out together cause' we're all so busy
and also cause' of our financial situation, but
to be able to just go out and walk together, (even if I don't buy anything), is good enough for me
as a christmas present. (:
Okay, enough of the talking, TIME FOR SOME PICTURES. SOME ONLY. >:P
This was taken in Takashimaya's Metro Departmental Store (:
I saw more animals actually but this was taken by my sister LOL.
And here is what I bought ! :>
Yeahhh a grey coloured hat priced at $14.90 from Payless, a family shoe store!
It's an American store from Centrepoint.
I swear the way that store organises its collection of shoes is very unique.
It organises by sizes so it makes things easier for customers to choose their shoes! (:
WULLAH. Coloured shoelaces, purchased for $2.90-$3.90 also from Payless!
It's quite unique isn't it? I love these shoelaces man <3
And this is a pink coloured y'paks camper's bagpack that I bought from I forgot where I think it was
Orchard Point or something for $13.90 ! :D
It was a good buy for a small bag like this that I could use for outings (:
Well actually these are all the pictures that I have since my sis wouldn't wanna upload the pictures lol.
Alright time for TUESDAY.
Tuesday, 27 December 2011, an unexpected plan.
Honestly, that day was supposed to be a day of relaxing for me.
But it turned out the other way lol.
My sis had an emergency with her phone plan, so she asked me to deliver some papers to her @Bugis's Singtel outlet.
And in a rush (okay not really), I rushed to Bugis and had to wait half an hour for her because she was late :P
So since I was at Bugis, and she had already owed me Starbucks before that,
I decided to drink Starbucks there :D
Here's what we bought:
YEAHHH. YOU JEALOUS? :>
I bought this :
It's one of the christmas flavours, the cranberry something.
It's quite nice! :D
And my sis bought a toffee something drink.
Never tried it, but it smells nice too! :>
It looks nice right? It was some beef pie thingy.
I swear, not does it only smell DELICIOUS, it also tastes DELICIOUS.
Ohmygod man it tasted just like pizza!
You people gotta try it man.
After having such a lovely high tea, we went home (:
That's all for this post, stay tuned to the next post as I post about
Wed & Thurs' events! :D







Post a Comment