NP OPEN HOUSE !

HELLO PEEPS. 
Okay let's cut straight to the point.
Today me, Atiqah, Jonathan and Fanny went for the NP Open House basically.
It was so cool there.
Why? Because we know all the seniors there.
Okay lah not all but we recognised A LOT.
Firstly we went to get our goodie bags, then we went to the Convention Centre to get some 
questions answered.
And of course, we bumped into Yue Rong, Ernest, Geraldine, Joshua, Vera and Wira in the Convention Centre.
Yue Rong was the first to say hello uhh, hees she's still so funny LOL.
Long time no talk okay, someday must talk again or smth (:
As for Ernest, he avoided us while Yue Rong talked to us so *shrug*
Vera waved to Jon and I think Atiqah or something lah,
then in the end she tweeted something which I will explain later on.
As for Joshua, wow man he's grown taller again
I had to raise my head to speak to him LOL.
Okay so we went to the different schools,
whereby each one of us saw our eyecandy.
Atiqah saw Christopher first, followed by Fanny who saw Wei Sheng,
And all three of us saw Wayne at the ABM Section.
All looking as hot as ever. *thumbs up*
Okay lah I shan't elaborate much but I'll just say its wayyyy fun!
And these are the people we totally recognised in NP:
Christopher, Wei Sheng, Fendi, James, Galen, Wayne, my subtribe 8 SL (female), Chikono, Hariz, Cassandra, another Vikings SL i forgot his name, Hwee Leng, Shana, Isa, the angmoh science teacher, the angmoh Digital Visual Effects professor, etc ( I dk if there's anymore)
A lot of people right? (:
The atmosphere's definitely very friendly,
That's why I'm going to NP C:


Friday, January 6, 2012

Blog Archive