How long has it been since i've blogged?
Not long i know.
So today some shit happened but no worries i've already let it out.
I now remembered that I told myself that i should never give too much concern to people
cuz they won't exactly pay attention.
And yeah i almost went over the edge today.
Even i myself wouldn't know what happens if i got too angry.
Hyperventilate maybe.
Alright so back to the topic as titled above.
All this bullshit has led me to remember that i always wanted a post like this,
and now i have a lot of motivation to post it (:
So what are the 10 things I wanna do BEFORE I die?
Let's take a look.
10 THINGS I WANNA DO BEFORE I DIE:
- GET MARRIED.At least once lah. I wanna experience how a wedding is like and everything, and experience the moments spent with my future husband (maybe imaginary) (:
- TRAVEL TO EUROPE... AGAIN. >:DI miss Germany so much. I really want to travel with the ones I love so much this time, and just spend like...2 weeks there or something. And Paris! I wanna see how much of a beauty this place is from what people say :D
- FIND A WORTHY MAN.Yeah i know this is the same as the first one but NO, it could be to find a worthy man to date :D
- SLAP THOSE BITCHES.Any annoying bitches that i've brushed across in my lifetime, i'd love to slap them. They may be ones that i know and maybe some that i don't know.
- MAKE LOTSA MONEY. Whoah I'D SPEND LOADS OF MONEY ON THE STUFF THAT I REALLY WANTED TO BUY. CLOTHES, FOOD, EVERYTHING :D
- DO CHARITY WORK.It can be any work. Like proper ones and not the ones forced by our schools or something.
It could be as simple as helping the elderly out, just helping to make their lives better and giving them smiles C:
- MAKE A NAME FOR MYSELF. BASICALLY, I WANT TO BE FAMOUS.CHEY, no need so famous lah as long as people recognise me and KNOW ME i happy already.
Cuz that would mean im not so #foreverignored HAHAHHAHAH XD
- BE TRULY HAPPY FOR ONE DAY.I hope there would be a day where i would really be happy for the whole day such that i would not EVEN crawl back to my emo shell when i'm alone. I hope this day would come >:D
- MAKE OUT WITH A STRANGER.Who wouldn't want to do this? xD I think it'll be quite interesting to make out with a total stranger. If the stranger's a total cutie, THAT WOULD BE A BONUS.
- HAVE SEX.Yeah i saved this for the last cuz it makes sense. Well this is something i feel that WE SHOULD ALL EXPERIENCE. Like hey who wouldn't like a little pleasure in their lives? XD
What about the 'AFTER' part? :D
10 THINGS I HOPE PEOPLE WILL DO AFTER I DIE: I HOPE................
- I HOPE MY DAD WILL STOP NAGGING POINTLESSLY AND NOT BE SO DIRECT.
YES. I hope that he will improve on his communication skills and spend more time with the family instead of just going off on his own. I hope that he will just STOP for once, and LISTEN to others. I hope he won't let his pride prevent him from admitting his mistakes and i hope he'll be closer to the family...
- I HOPE MY MUM WILL MANAGE HER KDRAMAS AND GO EXERCISE AT THE GYM.
YES AGAIN. I hope that she will not always keep on spending the whole day watching kdramas in front of the com and get out for some fresh air.I hope that she will exercise as well so that the pain in her whatever joints will lessen. And I hope she will be able to get along better with my dad.
- I HOPE MY 2ND SIS WILL BE LESS SELFISH AND MY OLDEST SIS TO STOP COMPARING WHO'S GETTING WHUT AND WHUT.
TRIPLE YES. I hope my 2nd sis will seriously consider her effing selfishness and be more sharing and open about her personal life and her belongings. I feel so because you should treat others how you like to be treated. If you're gonna borrow something from me, you gotta at least lend me something from you. Oh and it's irritating when you're not giving at all. As for my eldest sis, face it, it's not like last time so you could always ask for something that you want instead of purposely preventing your siblings from really getting what they want. If not just give them the permission to pay for the item themselves.
- I HOPE MY BRO WILL MAN UP AND STOP BEING SO IMMATURE.
I hope that my bro will start to think about his actions and do some reflections. I believe that he can do well in his studies it's just that he has to have the initiative to start studying. I hope that he will be more mature in the future and not just think about toys or others not relating to his future. I believe that he can find a goal of his own in life. And, i hope that he stops burdening my family with the stuff that he wants to buy.
- I HOPE THAT MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY WILL ALWAYS STAY HAPPY, HEALTHY, AND WEALTHY (at least maintain the wealth lah.)
I hope that the conflicts that are currently ongoing, be it cold war or whatever, i hope that will be resolved and that everybody would be happy. I don't wanna see any sad faces or anything. I want everyone to smile. I want everybody to be happy and healthy and living the way they want to. C:
- I HOPE THAT MY MONEY WILL BE USED WISELY BY MY FAMILY.
I hope that my family would at least be able to use this money for something good and hopefully this will lessen some burden on the financial situation and shit. Use it for my bro/sis's education or something, or a family trip overseas for the first time.
- I HOPE THAT I WILL BE BURIED IN SATIN, LAY ME DOWN ON A BED OF ROSES SINK ME BY THE RIVER, AT DAWN, SEND ME AWAY WITH THE WORDS OF A LOVE SONG...
JUST KIDDING. Just bury me properly lah. I'd love it if the burial was beautiful that it looks like a wedding(so white and vintage-like) and put all the stuff that I love in the burial. Like play b2st's songs or something like that. If you guys can find something that I LIKE, i say you pro cuz nobody really knows what I LIKE. I'm THAT mysterious >:D
- I HOPE THAT WHOEVER HAS OFFENDED/PISSED ME OFF WILL GET THEIR PAYBACK.
I believe in karma and that it'll strike those who has done bad deeds. Or this can also work for criminals. (: But yeah whoever has seriously pissed me off really needs to get a slap -.-
- I HOPE THAT EVERYONE WILL REMEMBER ME, AND THAT THEY'LL AT LEAST STILL TALK ABOUT ME, KEEP THE STUFF RELATED TO ME.
I hope that my desk + stuff would still be in the same position so that my family would remember me. And that I hope the stuff relate to me would continue to be kept by my loved ones. I hope that people don't tear but smile when they think of me instead. At least i'll be happy that they are smiling and not frowning cuz of me. AND OF COURSE I HOPE MY FRIENDS WOULD STILL TALK ABOUT ME :D
- FINALLY, I HOPE THAT THIS BLOG, AND ALL MY PERSONAL THINGS LIKE TWITTER + FACEBOOK WILL BE UNLOCKED SO THAT MY FAMILY & FRIENDS (more imptly my family since my friends can see LOL.) CAN ACTUALLY UNDERSTAND WHAT IM THINKING ABOUT. AND SEE THE WAY I LIVE MY LIFE, MY DAILY HAPPENINGS AND SO. I HOPE THIS POST CAN BE SEEN BY MY FAMILY TOO :D
"I hope that by doing this, my family will understand what i'm actually thinking about because even though i tell my mum about what i do in school, i never have told my family much about my problems, even personal ones. Even the kinda friendship/relationship or the internal self conflicts that i have, they don't know about it. The stuff that I like, i doubt they know much about it either. I hope they'll know that all this personal rant links are actually the thoughts that I tried my best to put it in words. And, I hope that they know that I love them. And of course I love my friends too. I LOVE EVERYONE <3 :D"
Or you could say it's my will LOL.
To end this post, I shall quote a song, If I Die Young by The Band Perry.
To end this post, I shall quote a song, If I Die Young by The Band Perry.
"It's funny how when you're dead people start listening."
Post a Comment