Nah im not REALLY feeling the blues of Valentine's Day actually,
just feeling clueless as to what to do AFTER my lessons.
But in the end, I didn't have to think about anything because most of my classmates just
stayed back and chatted until right about 3 PM :D
After that we just went to walk around Junction 8 till Kim got her V Day present for her bf
& by then, it was already 5 PM so I thought, heck, let's just go home (:
Alright this post won't be about events and stuff,
it'll be more of an informal, more 'emotional' (so-called) post so read it if you wanna read. (;
Sometimes there are times where you just keep silent in a group.
That's when you notice a lot of things.
From this experience, i've noticed many new characters and mentally checked them.
I've come across a few people with insecurities, or people like me, etc.
There's a certain 'breed' of people that i have noticed lately.
I know i don't notice much, but rather i get the feeling that they are like this or that.
There are some people who may be total assholes when they're talking to you,
jerks who really act arrogant and tries to show off their skills/talents.
However, if you really take a good look, they have no one that they can truly be friends with.
Watch them closely, you see them walking alone.
You see them looking at your group and walking past.
They are envious that you have a group and not them.
These people are one of the most pitiful ones that I can really see.
They might go after girls, they might be sick horny and all that but sometimes what they're trying to do is
just to make friends with you.
Or to just be appreciated as a friend, in a way friend use-able.
It's just the fact that they have some mishaps in their communication system.
If not, they're actually really nice people.
I might be wrong, but this is just my opinion.
I haven't really talked to them but i strongly feel this is so.
It might be otherwise which is good lah XD
I'm just in a way, 'ranting' because i feel that these people don't get recognised.
They're left in the shadows, or put in an awkward spotlight.
They're 'badmouthed' by people sometimes as well.
They're almost always left out in the social circle.
Well I do get left out sometimes lah,
it's common for everyone.
I feel like this everyday but in poly,
No one really cares if you're depressed.
No one really cares if you're left out.
No one really cares if you're pissed.
No kidding.
So everyday I try to put up a front, a smile and have fun.
Yes I am having fun everyday definitely, but when i'm alone its mentally exhausting.
It's not complaining or anything, i'm just tryna tell you guys how mentally draining
It can be in poly.
Especially when the social circle is more screwed up than it was in sec sch.
People still segregate each other, and it'll get even more obvious.
Too obvious for my eyes.
OKAY I DIGRESSED LOL.
What was I talking about?
Oh yeah, yeah people being left out right.
Yeap. One of them is my 'eyecandy' I SHAN'T TELL YOU WHO BUT
I KNOW MOST OF YOU KNOW ALREADY.
And the other one we shall not name who (:
VALENTINE'S DAY BLUES.
Tuesday, February 14, 2012
Post a Comment