Delightful memories

Alright so i've been tagging photos uploaded by Jaya the perv last night,
and it got me thinking about many things.
Through this mere 1 hour or so, i've realized many things,
Like how couples have problems with each other, an eye candy of someone in FMS and how he shows it, the smiles that everyone had on the last dinner, and the nostalgia I felt when I went through
these photos.
And so, I am gonna post some of the many interesting photos that I've viewed from the Bintan trip! :>


HERE IT GOES: (p.s if I appear in many photos that's because I love myself too much :P )



1. The YOG Model. XD



2. The NERD lookalike. 8D



3. The "I'm craving for you babe" Expressionist.


4. The HIPPIE in glasses. 8B



5. I see what you guys did there! :P



6. Stuffing yourself with food when no one's looking eh? :B



7. YESSHA FINALLY TOOK A PIC WITH STEVE. ZACK YOU HAPPY NOW? I KEPT MY PROMISE :DDDD



8.Lovey-dovey couple :3



9. WULLAH. A MR-BEAN IMPERSONATION! XD



10. Yes this got me...dumbfounded. Ah well ANIME GIRL'S HOLIDAY-ING IN BINTAN! xD



11. "I LOVE JAYA." - What Jacob's expression says.


12. Ah I see what you guys did there - oh Caleb what in the world are you doing down there?! O.O!!



13. "I'M WATCHING YOU." - what he's thinking. Or so i think.



14. HEY LOOK AT THAT HUNK. >:D



15. EHHE NOW WHATCHA LOOKING AT GERALD? You look turned on! 8B


16. The Traditional Taupok-ing Session. >:B



17. ME GANGSTA! ;D



18. Aw Jo, are you afraid of heights? (:<



19. The Hippie Gang. >8D



20. The DPA'12 Gang. Minus some absentees :D


21. The Awkward People + Turtle :P



22. "OOOH." This expression looks SO WRONG, if you get what i mean >:P



23. WE'RE GONNA KICK ASS BABY. C:<



24. Where the heck was I looking at when this was taken?! O.O Feels like i'm constipating too. :S


25. AND THE BALL'S UP IN THE AIR WATCH IT PPL IT'S COMING! They all've got their eyes on the ball! 8B




-TO BE CONTINUED- 


Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Blog Archive