WASSUP PEOPLE. It's thursday, it's half an hour to my birthday and i'm here blogging
outta pure boredom.
Apparently all lessons have ended for our NPP, and now that there's no projects to be handed in or tests
to be studying for, i feel so empty man. x.x
It's as if you have too much free time on your hands :(
And because of that, i shall post about what happened this week!
MONDAY, 27 FEB 2012.
That day was Jaya's birthday + S&W performance day.
I swear we had LOTS and LOTS of fun during the performance.
Although I can use no words to express the happiness i felt when i was dancing,
I can show you the vid instead xD
Anyways, Jacob's and Steve's group took 1st Place and 1st Runner-up respectively ;D
Let's start off with GROUP 1:
I LIKE SOME PARTS OF IT!!
GROUP 2:
I LOVE THE LIGHTSTICK PART.
GROUP 3:
DAMN THEY'VE GOT SWAG ;D
GROUP 4:
SEXY GIRLS <3
GROUP 5:
LOL THE NAME'S FUNNY. Claire N Friends LOL.
GROUP 6:
OMGGG I REALLY LOVE HOW JACOB AND KEITH ARE IN TOTAL SYNC! <3 :D
GROUP 7:
LOVE THE SUPER BASS MOMENT :D
GROUP 8:
I WENT INTO FANGIRL MODE MAN I LOVE B2ST SO MUCH <3333 :DD
GROUP 9:
MA GROUP. Hope it's good ><
And finally,
GROUP 10:
DON"T MESS WITH THE SURVIVORS. ;D
AND SO WE HAD OUR CAMWHORING MOMENTS AS WELLLLLLL -

TUESDAY, 28TH FEB 2012.
Nothing much happened lah LOL.
Just a final journal entry handed in that's all. xD
We met up to do our project after that~
We met up to do our project after that~
WEDNESDAY. 29TH FEB 2012.
LEAP DAY.
WE HAD OUR SOPSYCH PROJECT MEETING TILL 8.30PM.
BY THEN, everybody went past their exhaustion + PMS mode and went into the
hyperactive mode whereby we didn't know what we were doing anymore.
And, i slept at 2+ trying to memorise my slides which turned out to be a good thing!
Pardon me ah i'm a bit zilian xP
THURSDAY, 1ST MARCH 2012.
YEAH HAD PRESENTATION, AND FINALLY BUT SADLY, SOPSYCH
MODULE IS OVER!
I'm kinda happy and sad at the same time because that means it's the last lesson that DPAFMS'2012
would be having together.
When I pass by all the places that we usually hang out,
i can totally visualize what had happened at that very spot,
and what we did there and then.
It'll never be wiped away from my memory.
I really love you guys !!! <3 :')
OKAY SO RIGHT NOW I'M DAMN HUNGRY LIKE SERIOUSLY.
Oh and I hung out with JV today because somewhat,
my dinner celebration turned outttttttttt not the way the organiser planned and yeah
but it's okay since I had fun with her too catching up and everything ;D
AND, cuz of that, i actually forgot that in a few hours time (now its 1 min) it'll be my birthday and i only rmb-ed that when i was walking home LOL.
Post a Comment