Alright so I don't have much photos taken during Fir's birthday chalet, but you can roughly guess what I did there.
I had too much of a sexy time (:<
Some of us! EHHE. ME GUSTA >:D
Zack making that weird pig face LOLOL.
THANKS FOR THE PHOTO ZACK! <3 ;D
My hair messy from the front T^T But at the back nice man. :D
Candid picture of me :O
Jacob and Jo gaying around. Cute huh? :D
Now who was I talking to at that time LOL.
BESTIE FIR! He was the birthday boy for the night like omg im damn envious of his presents HAHAHA
AWESOME. ME GUSTA ONCE AGAIN! ;D
Kevin and me! :>
After Fir's chalet, me, Jo, Zack, Dan and Kim headed over to Kim's house.
That's WHERE all the sexy time happened. NOT.
Okay lah more of drunk time.
We drank Absolute Vodka and everything, but of course mixed with sprite if not it'll just taste..
Ugggh. @.@ That feeling LOL.
Yeah but cuz it's a freaking 40%, i got all swaying and everything.
HOWEVER, I was still sober but apparently I became a math genius and a philospher,
advising both Zack and Dan after they shared their life stories.
Everything I said was 100% genuine cuz i was still sober so yeah (;
I kinda stayed up the whole night talking and in the end i didn't sleep at all like SHIT.
So after that we kinda went for an early Macs Breakfast at around 7+.
I swear this photo of Zack really was DA BEST PHOTO OF THE DAY.
Best photo ain't it? XD
And this is when we visited Fir's chalet after breakfast.
Even his sleeping position got swag sia walao.!
Even his sleeping position got swag sia walao.!
After that we all just crashed when we got back at Kim's place till about 2.
I kinda slept only for 2 hours so yeah 9-11 was enough of a rest for me :D
HEHES it was fun definitely, and also a deep night.








Post a Comment