Socializations.

Yeap what the title said!

SOCIALIZATIONS.
These days i've been socializing like crazy that every single day i'd be going out like wth.

It's crazy isn't it? :(

However as much as I loathe going out ( cuz I'm lazy), i have enjoyed all these past social outings a lot (; 

Well let's start from this week shall we? :D

MONDAY, 26 MARCH 2012

ONEFB Outing + Gabby's birthday celebration!

Some of us ONEFB-ians decided to hang out together for lunch and catch up with life.
Me, Fir, Travin, Edna, Yue Jie, Jared and Zack! :>
We bitched, and bitched, and gossiped, and gossiped :D

Gabby's  birthday celebration now! 
:DDDD

TUESDAY, 27 MARCH 2012.

FOC REJECTS OUTING NUMBER 2 !
Abercrombie & Fitch :D 
Hot right :B

Wheeeeehuuu :D

I think this is one of the cutest pics i've ever taken. Like SERIOUSLY, not being bhb or anything :B

YAY MY HAIR'S BROWN. :D

HEHES. ME AND KEVIN :D *happygirl95*

CUTE POSE :8 *happy*



Whoah sexy beast (:< *thumbs up* 
p.s. honestly i think guys who know how to play pool really well are quite sexy LOL.



Where am i ? :D

Damn i think i looked good in this photo LOL.

Jukebeat! :>

I think this is a sweet picture ! :D


Gayness spread everywhere XD






WEDNESDAY, 28TH MARCH 2012

Free movie with Fanny!
We watched Titanic 3D and i couldn't believe that i actually sat my ass for 3 hours watching the whole darn movie without crying at all.
The front part was really long and draggy honestly, so it kinda killed the mood x.x
I was just waiting for Leonardo DiCaprio to come out ah while Fanny was waiting for the ship to sink LOL.
I kinda felt that the actions of some of the characters in the movie were really beyond comprehension. 
Beyond ridicule LOL.



Camwhored a little as we walked here and there before the movie :D

:D


THURSDAY, 29TH MARCH 2012

DINNER WITH G+ PEOPLE :B

May and I  <3

That's not all of us ! :D

ALL THE SEXY PPL. most lah :D

Ma big babies, Delano and Sean :D
AND I SEE MA BABY KEVIN SMILING BEHIND TOO! :>

We sexy babehs (Y)

Sexy ladies (:<

Poker face! :>

:D

Gay lords and queens :D


MMHMM (:




I LIKE THIS PHOTO!

OH YEAH.

MMHMM OKAY CAN. ;D

The fun thing about this day?
So many shit happened right after 9.
The best shit happened after 11 (:<
Fun shit okay :B HAHHAHAHHAA


FRIDAY, 30TH MARCH 2012

SPEECH DAY @BV! :D














Handsome right this guy? He's Mengqian :D Very ass but very nice :B

FULL BODY PIC. Not bad looking right? :D

Here's my best male friend Jonathan (:

JONATHAN LIKE A BOSS.

My juniors + squadmates :D

Class photo! :D

Photo with Mrs Haffidz! :D

If you think that was all for the week? Think again LOL.
There'll be more on saturday and sunday, but I'm currently waiting for my friend to upload then. 
In the meantime, happy reading! ;D





Sunday, April 1, 2012

Blog Archive