That's me in the photo btw.
Yeah as the title says, TOO LOUD.
Everything's too loud for comfort for me right now.
I feel like i'd hear so many people talking in my head.
Gosh i need a damn break.
I need people (family) to stop asking me me to do shit and stuff.
Like, I KNOW WHAT TO DO DAMMIT.
It's not their fault lah but really in this state i'm in right now i really can't take any more noise in my head.
Or buzz.
And i need to clear my freaking memory space in my head so i can think clearly again.
I don't even wanna play noisy or sexy songs right now because it's gonna cause me to blow up.
I'm playing solemn, if not quieter songs just to calm myself down.
I don't wanna reply anyone who's talking to me because i need some alone time.
I love socializing that's a yes of course, but it's definitely really exhausting mentally and physically.
Everyday i'll feel as if i aged.
Maybe like what Zack said had been right, he guessed it correctly and put my problems into words.
It's true, i feel the need to crawl back into that comfortable, familiar secured shell of mine where
only i can be in it alone and without anybody calling.
Maybe you guys may think that i need to turn off all these social networking sites and stop going out or smth.
Idk, maybe i need to.
It's just that i'm used to it.
But it's just that i need some personal space of my own too, some alone time that i can return back to my own skin again.
Even now, i feel like some comments people say on fb, and tweets by people are really annoying.
I don't know, it can be a major outbreak of PMS too since i haven't had my period yet for the month.
Or maybe its just cuz i'm having a major mood swing and am in bitch mode now.
And maybe it's just everything combining together to into some huge incomprehensible problem
that i can't identify cuz there's just too much in it?
Or maybe there's just too much of my emotions in it.
Maybe that's why i can never tell anybody my problems because i wouldn't have the words to describe it.
But yeah maybe that's also why i'm ranting it out here or smth.
If you guys are gonna tweet or fb chat me cuz of this blogpost,
i'm definitely sure i won't reply till i feel like it.
Because right now i really need a rest from this world and crawl back into my world.
So yeah .
I'm gonna rest now and either Audi alone or just crawl back to bed to escape from reality for a moment.
And i'm sick too.

Post a Comment