Whatchu know about me?




Alright guys so this is my latest post.
It’s not gonna be anything positive, and maybe slightly/completely negative but I feel that I needed to just pour out some feelings over here.
Here it goes:

Dear parents,
  
First of all, I know you guys are concerned about me coming home late and all. Let me first stress on the point that I’m not playing truant or anything. If I was, I’d actually started smoking and drinking regularly. Now that would be something new to see. I’m not having any secret relationship or BGR that requires me to stay out late and anything. I’m not even trying to go against you guys or anything. If I had been playing truant, I’d have lied, I’d have stayed out past midnight then use your money to cab back, I’d have lied about needing expenses for school stuff and then use that for my own personal use e.g clothes and shit.

The reason why I’m staying out late because poly life works like that. You guys don’t actually absorb the fact that my classes start in the AFTERNOON. So obviously it’ll end in the evening or NIGHT.
Monday : 1pm – 5 pm then cca from 6.30 pm – 8.30 pm,
 Tuesday : 2pm – 6 pm
Wednesday : 9 am - 8  pm
Thursday : 2 pm – 6pm
Friday : 2 pm – 6 pm too.

Now you guys would totally expect me to be able to reach home by 8 let’s say. I wouldn’t say it’s impossible, and that is if I didn’t have a social life and project meetings and cca and a 1 hour + ride home that is.
Lol there’s a woman staring at my laptop reading everything on it.
Judge me for all I care. (:

Yeah I come home at 10pm + everyday, almost 11 pm. And last night was 12 am + . Then dad talked to me asking what I did outside.
I can’t blame myself if I have dance practice right?
Maybe I can, I can blame myself only for the reason that I don’t tell you guys anything at all. But let’s not talk bout that for now.
I’m currently participating nin the dance for the “Never Let You Go” seminar. Why am I participating in it? Cuz it allows me to interact with my close friends. And I could at least deduct a CCA point from it.
That’s why I come home so late everyday for this whole week, tryna to practice the choreo, get it right and everything. If I didn’t complete the whole practice I’ll just pull the group down by making my performance so lousy audience would just judge us right?

Now moving on to the fact that I don’t exactly tell you guys anything at all. I’ll like to point out that I’m a very private person, as much as I’m blogging here but still not everybody would know what I do at home or outside in school. It’s not that it has to be secret or what, it’s just that I don’t share information about my profile or what I do in life. I don’t feel a need to and no one exactly asked either. I guess I’m pretty mysterious since I listen to others but I haven’t exactly told my problems to people, except for a few. And I also don’t tell you guys much because you two would always be judging me and commenting on what I do. It’s not funny you know. It’s irritating and annoying bout how every single thing I do, or buy, there’d be comments. Like how I auditioned for NRA telling my sis I really wanted to do dance and yes I really wanted it so badly, and then now she’s still trolling me on the fact that “you so busy still want to do dance” Why can’t I do what I wanna do? There’s nothing wrong with it. So why comment? Every time there’s a new comment bout my life’s doings, I retreat back into my shell a little bit more. I keep quiet when you guys talk about what I do. Like this morning, mum you actually went to ransack my bag when I was changing. No wonder I felt odd that the bag was placed that way. And then you still disapprove the dress and everything. Dude it’s my money, and it’s not $40 or $70 or a $100 bucks. It’s $29 and I think it’s worth it even if I can’t wear it again but I can wear it for maybe prom or shit because I doubt my body would grow much anyways.

 Then speaking of money, you thought i was spending so much on clothes. No i don't spend much on clothes, i spend more on food. And really, i haven't been buying clothes for a while and since 2 pairs of pants tore already so i might as well get new pairs of shorts right? And what better way to get cheap shorts than to get second hand ones at the flea? I only spent $17 on 1 shirt, 3 shorts and 1 vest. is that a lot? Tell me. You guys always exaggerate things and make mountains out of molehills. You two combine everything and then put it together and assume it's what i do everyday. Like coming home everyday at 10+ pm, then suddenly i come home at 12 am + last night and you guys assume i come home late?
10 PM + is the maximum earliest timing i can try to come back at. 12 + would be the latest timing i would come back at okay. Back to money problems. I doubt you guys realize that i haven't been having dinner for a long time. Maybe a week or more i guess. I sneak the food from the kitchen you guys should know, but i think you two just assume i'm hungry after having dinner. But no, i don't even have dinner if not i just eat something really small and unfilling. Why? Because I want to save money. Not trying to slim down. Maybe slimming down is just one small portion of why i wanna save money, like 20-30% only but the rest would be that i want to save money and not keep asking you guys for money to buy stuff like my school shit and everything. You think i like spending money meh? 


Next, i expected the part about comparing my poly to my sister's poly last time and how it worked. Hello, Sis went for poly like, 5-6 years ago at least and it wasn't as stressful as it is now. Furthermore, it's a different poly and different poly works differently. So why the comparison? Must you compare what works in the past and what is working in the present? That is in the past, and poly life now is so much different from 5-6 years ago so why can't you guys understand my point of view? Honestly i know you guys won't be able to understand it at all. I knew it from the start, even before anything was said.


I also need a social life, and when can i have that social interaction? Only at night, when everybody's free because my lessons are in the afternoon. And everybody has different schedules. even if i chat, it's at most an hour or so, nothing more. Because we all have to get going and finish our assignments. If i didn't have a social life and just came home doing all my assignments everyday and still continuing to save money, i'd collapse sooner than when i have a social life. I'd be dead inside, and dead outside too. You want me to be gloomy in the house, or hyper? I could just be a silent presence in the house like what i'm sorta doing right now because of my schedule, just that i'd do it with intention instead.


Really, i can't say all of these out, and why is that? 
Because you guys will judge, and shoot every single thing back at me.
I love you mum and dad, but really sometimes, or rather nowadays i just can't take what you guys are doing.
Playing crosswords all the time so much you get distracted, gets me a lil put off because it won't be healthy too. 
And my course is really strenuous, but you two will never understand it because you two can't put yourselves in my shoes. I'm starting to love my course though, i really am. 


Sometimes, no wait, recently, i've been wanting to really just escape from reality for a while.
I wanted/want to lose my memory for a month at least? 
To give my mind a break, to give my heart a vacation from dealing with all these nonsense.
I'm half stressed and half not stressed but this is just giving me pressure.
I need a temporary escape from reality. 
Just for 1 month.


p.s I still love my mum and dad. <3 :)

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Blog Archive