Injury i got from cycling ><
and i gotta say,
I feel a whole lot sexier now :B
My class and I cycled from East Coast Park all the way to..Marina Barrage actually!
There was so many bumps on the way, and i got injured right at the beginning
but it's all worth it!
WHY? We got to see the beautiful scenery along Marina Barrage,
and we had our little angels for the day rescuing us <3
I believe words aren't enough to describe the pleasure and fun
i had in today's outing so i'm not gonna elaborate much :D
I'd probably move on to elaborate on HOW MUCH MY BUTT HURTS AT THIS MOMENT LOL.
After cycling, i just felt like dying x.x
While speed-riding from the Area A of the park back to where the rental shop was,
i was trying to calm my breath down because it certainly wouldn't be good
if i collapsed halfway cycling.
When i reached the rental shop, i just became silent cuz i was so tired LOL.
Memories of my tough UG (Uniformed Group) days sailed past my mind
as i pushed further to reach my destination.
I could remember the time i'd hyperventilated cuz
I was too exhausted from Campcraft Competition Training.
Those were one of the hardest, most strenuous moments in my life
because the stress and demoralization i/we got from our seniors was no joke.
I could recall the times we had physical training, and we ran from one side of the school to the
other side.
SO much memories ;')
Hehes honestly i'm lying down and typing this right now cuz
My back hurts like crap T.T
And yes i did mention that i feel sexy right? LOL.
Being such a lazy bum to wear proper shorts,
i decided to put on fbt shorts and GOD DO I FEEL SEXY.
The vibe's even stronger when you know you've exercised
and there's gonna be a mass change in your legs LOL.
But yes, the butt pain, that's a problem.
I'm pretty sure i'm gonna be stuck in bed for at least an hour tomorrow
and i gotta head to 16 Track in my school to do a recording for an assignment
BEFORE kpop dance lessons in the evening.
Now THAT i'm not sure how imma survive that T.T
Hoho wish me luck guys! (;
and have a goodnight of course <3 ;D
Post a Comment