Morning.

Good morning people. 

I'm pretty sure this is one of the rare days i'm up early, but i've got no choice but to 
go to school to do some shit stuff.
I've got to collect ma camera, which Siew Mai hasn't approved yet,
*daheck is he doing*
and go for an interview.

My morning's been ruined simply because of a milk beverage that my dad refused
to let me drink cuz it's cold. ==
Now, it's one of these simplest things that would annoy the hell outta me.
Betray me, i won't be that pissed.
Insult me, i won't be that pissed.
Use me, i won't be that pissed. Until i realize it, then i'll get worked up easily.
Sigh, i get worked up on the weirdest of things in the world.
Don't you think so too?

Well i can't blame anyone but myself for my ever-changing moods.
Maybe i'm bipolar or something.
Yeah maybe i've bipolar disorder or something -.-
"A person who has bipolar disorder has intense moods that flip-flop back and forth between the low lows of depression and very energetic, high highs, which are called mania."

Oh this sucks LOL.
Mmmm it's actually quite true. 
I'd feel energetic at one moment, like the moment i step into class, i'll automatically 
start talking even though i don't want to like, just a second before i stepped in.
Before i stepped in, my mood would be an ultra-low, moody maybe,
but once i step in, everything changes.

And then after class, when i go back home, i'd stop smiling?
I have times i just get so depressed in front of the computer,
get so gloomy and sulk about my life.
I'd get so depressed, and all the insecurities start to envelope me in darkness once again.
And then the next day, i'd sulk for a while then forget about it. -.-

Ah well that doesn't matter,
I wasn't born normal in the first place HEEHEE. >:B
Well if there's one thing i outta be happy about in the morning,
i guess it's the amount of page views i got for this blog?
I mean, WOW, it's like 21 page views per day.
Although i don't exactly care who reads or who doesn't,
it's sometimes nice to be able to see that there're people out there reading, 
or who at least stumped upon this page.

And damn are there people from overseas.
That makes me even happier hehehehehs ;D




Monday, June 11, 2012

Blog Archive