It's been nagging at me, that scene.
On Thursday night, i was with Fir, Kim, Gabby and Sarah,
on the way to Sarah's place near Holland V 's Cold Storage to jam and chill.
We stopped one stop before the actual one to get something from Cold Storage.
There was a golden retriever chained to one of the poles of the bus stop.
At first i found it really cute, and then i just entered the supermarket with the rest of them.
Later on before we left, we kinda wanted to greet the golden retriever,
but it..the expression it gave really shocked me.
It backed away from us, giving a really small whine,
as though it was scared of us.
Its eyebrow was slanted down, and its eyes started to get watery.
I was so overwhelmed by it.
Although i have never touched a dog before,
this dog really gave me thoughts of approaching it and just giving it a big, big hug.
Its was giving such a pained expression that i couldn't get it off my mind.
The dang bus came too early and i had to leave just like that.
I should've said i'd stay there for awhile..
I could see real emotions in those sad eyes of his.
I'm sure it's a male.
I don't know if it was lonely, or maybe it got abused at the bus stop and became afraid of us,
or it was just very afraid of strangers.
I was just..so scared for it.
So concerned about it.
I'll never forget those eyes of his,
nor that pained expression from that very day.
Pained expression.
Saturday, June 9, 2012
Post a Comment