Screw money.


Hello ~
I'm so exhausted now that i'm back from school and all.
Just had my very first kpop dance lesson and i must say, it was pretty awesome.
I might consider changing my mindset about it,
since i was skeptical about paying money to an instructor to teach me kpop.
But this instructor, I believe he's called Asham?
He's a pretty quirky teacher LOL and i enjoyed learning BTOB's Insane from him (;
Now before that, me, Teri, Vienna, Junior and Nikki were in 16 Track
(yes i made it to school hehes the aches weren't too bad)
recording our stuff for assignment (;
Nikki went off immediately after we finished recording without any goodbyes.
After that, we decided to slack and watch some Deekosh + Makcik vids.
I swear they're terribly comical you guys should check them out!


Moving on,
I came home feeling really tired and finding my dad really annoying
the moment i reached the doorstep of my home.
Honestly, i don't need my night to be pulled down just because of a few words.
But it got worse since my own mother thinks i keep going out to hang out with friends
and i tell her i have got no money.
If i could do that 7 times a week that would be nice,
but NO, i went to school goddamit.
I don't have money because i used my own money to pay for the kpop dance lessons
and the bike rental the day before!!!


I'm not a problematic child i assure you.
I don't self-mutilate, i don't do drugs, i don't smoke or drink,
well drink is another matter but that's only like twice a year behind their backs?
I know my limits.
This week, i'm only having 2 outings.
One with my class, and the other with my sec 4 class.
Then the next week, i'm just gonna stay cooped up at home tryna to finish my assignments.
Sometimes, i just wonder why money was created in the first place.
It's kinda the root of everyone's problems.
I can't even get a job because of my busy schedule.
And the messed up timetable that i have that causes me to have lessons in the afternoon till night -.-
I'm considering to take up a job at the SSC in my school maybe during sem break instead.
Sigh and since my mum doesn't know why i'm really broke,
and i swear i don't buy shit for myself.
i'm gonna just torture myself by starving myself of dinner from now on.
Just to save money for dance lessons, textbooks, transport fee [ -'- this ]
So if one day i collapse, then that wouldn't be my fault anymore. (;




"I've got this icebox where my heart used to be."


Not sure how long i can take before my barrier, my positivity, my confidence breaks down.
But when it breaks, it'll be too late for anyone to save me.



Wednesday, June 13, 2012

One response to Screw money.

  1. Anonymous says:

    Mariam, chin up. Don't let your confidence break down. Take a deep breath, and relax. Clear your mind. You'll get through this. You're a strong person. Be confident of yourself. You'll be fine. :)

Blog Archive