Gosh dammit my hair's been just ... hell LOL.
My fringe is too long, my hair's in a thick mess and it's curling all over.
And of course there's the dead ends to rant about as well :/
Which is why i decided that i would cut my hair today,
BUT THE SALON IS CLOSED.
This is the second time i've been wanting to cut my hair on a Tuesday to
find that the usual salon i go to is closed -.-
On every tuesday x.x
Alright so right now...i'm thinking of maybe a new hairstyle?
Okay not so much just more of...touching up and transforming it.
How do i put it?
Like from your original hairstyle, you enhance it.
I have a strong urge to straighten my hair, only my fringe that is, and layer it.
Maybe show the hairdresser a preferred hairstyle or something.
Then layer my hair itself and keep the long length but trim the dead ends.
I was also considering to dye my hair but maybe not now i guess.
It's good enough that my hair isn't black anymore but more of a natural brown.
It's just that the curls are too frizzy and untamed
after growing for too long.
I believe it will be perfect after many tries of getting the right hairstyle!!!!
I. NEED. TO. DO. SOMETHING. ABOUT. IT.!!!

Post a Comment