Having school for approximately 12 hours is no joke man
i am really exhausted.
I've been exhausted since Writcomm, because the presentation was so tensed up
and awry.
But my classmates kinda cheered me up by forcing me to eat with them,
i think they unintentionally cheered me up lol.
Then again, one of them pissed me off in the morning.
Argh it's getting on my nerves.
Really really getting on my nerves.
I can't judge, neither can i exercise my authority or strength over the person.
Because I know the person will suffer much more than me if i do
unleash it.
Just can't take it.
I need somewhere to shoot, a free rifle range or something..
Later on at night, i realised something and now i'm a lil heartbroken.
Even if it wasn't a crush, and just eyecandy material,
you tend to feel a bit down if you know the person ends up with someone else.
It's just for tonight, tomorrow i'll be better.!
Just for tonight, i'm a little down with exhaustion and a small sadness.
At times like this, sometimes i wish
someone would hug me or something.
Then again, i don't ask for that.
I think i never ask for anything actually...
Maybe it's just within my nature to be kinda independent inside so
i've grown up to rely on myself for things like this.
Hmmm don't feel like doing anything tonight but i forced myself to do a module for My Writing Lab uhhhhhh i'm so sleepy now i think i shall go sleep now
goodnight everyone have a very goodnight, sweet dreams,
and a happy new day ;))
- Mariam
"I'm leaving it to fate."
Post a Comment