HAI MINNA-SAN I'M BACK FROM ONE WEEK OF SCHOOL!
Apparently the lightbulb in my room went out just a few minutes ago
so i could no longer watch my anime anymore T.T
I'm kinda in a hungry to finish it because..
1. I have NO self control, so if i'm addicted to something, i go ALL the way.
(one of the reasons why i don't watch Running Man, or dramas during the
school semester)
2. I wanna complete my homework as soon as i can! ;))
3. I want to be able to remember all the life lessons that this anime has taught me.
It's really an inspirational anime.
I've watched it once before, or maybe twice, but obviously i've forgotten it.
So i decided to watch it cuz it's so lively and entertaining,
and the songs just make you feel better.
Go watch it, it's called Kodomo No Omocha.
Also known as - Kodocha, or Child's Toy ;))
So right now i'm typing in the dark, but i can't really type for long
cuz if i'm gonna describe this whole week,
it'll probably cause me to be blind LOL.
But all i will say is, this week's been fun.
Boring and fun ah.
But i'm looking forward to the challenges.
I'm scared of them definitely, but i know i have to face them head on,
so come at me.
I will hunt you down to the ends of the Earth. *clenches fist* ;))
If there's one thing this anime has taught me, it's to definitely
"Enjoy yourself even under adversity."
Writing in the dark.
Saturday, October 20, 2012

Post a Comment