Escape From Reality.

Hey hooo hahas I know I have like mountains of assignments
waiting for me but I think I've put this on hold long enough.
If I wait any longer I think I'd go crazy or something.
So right now I'm updating Audition while blogging here hurhur
I think I've had this put off for almost 1 month or maybe more?
Tolerating and enduring everyday.
But it got more noticeable these past few days so yeah 
I guess it's time for me to return there for a while. ;))

On a side note, I noticed there's been many views on 
the previous post with the encrypted text LOL 
so naughty man trying to read it but sorry guys hahas it's pretty private for this. ;))
However, the high jump in the number of views
could actually be my attempts on trying to lock it as well :P

My plan right now is just to get on with living.
Since last night when I finally understood what I was confused about,
I've decided that I'd leave it as it is and return to my daily irregular routine
and from there, see what happens.
If it happens, then maybe I'll question myself again. :))


"I'm prepared."

Sunday, November 25, 2012

2 responses to Escape From Reality.

  1. MARIAM says:

    aw don't be sad you can't read it it's okay (Y)

Blog Archive