Today's been a pretty exhausting one hahas
I was just too tired and it's the first time in this semester that i'm
feeling the same way as I did in last sem.
Tried really hard to stay awake in Locvid but well .. you know what happened LOL.
Then there was Writcomm test, which caught me off guard
because i studied the wrong part.
And finally French, which I didn't exactly enjoy much either.
Except for the interaction part between some of my classmates. :)
Whoops actually its 2:01 AM now on the 15 Nov
but I got distracted watching videos of Britain's Got Talent lol.
There's a girl called Janet Devlin who sang Your Song by Elton John so
so so beautifully man I didn't even know the song but the way she sang it like
oh my god I just died with so much warmth inside of me ;')
And as i'm continuing to type now i'm downloading the song
that she sang in her very first audition.
HER VERSION.
Just so good man ;'))
Hahas alright let's continue with what I wanted to say.
I've been wanting to show this to you guys just
to give you a sneak peek on how my class's like.
And why i'm having so much fun in school despite the heavy homework and stuff ;'))
Presenting the gay brothers, Bart and Junior :B
(they're not gay lol they just behave like one HAHA)
Hehes sorry i got distracted again but oh man this is so sad
but I agree with Kelly Rowland man i think she's really awesome
in the way that she really can see pure potential in people and i'm just...
proud of what she did. ;))
She broke the group up and humiliated all of them well,
you should see what happens because the solo came back. ;'))
Well I think it's pretty late and IM PROBABLY GONNA REGRET
SLEEPING SO LATE AGAIN,
so have a very good night, good morning and sweet dreams everyone!! ;))
"So what if i break down? I gotta find my place. "
- Leona Lewis, Happy.

Post a Comment