Overworking.

I'm just gonna kill myself by uploading this onto the blog lol
Picture taken and edited by: Junior Chao Ah Gua
But hey since i'm in an okay mood might as
well get this over and done with LOL.

From the moment i got up from my nap,
i've been feeling pretty cheery emotionally lol.
It's really surprising in the way that i felt happy after a short break.
I mean, it's not like the day wasn't bad.
Okay yes it was, but not in the way that i'd have felt unhappy?

The only thing that just ticked me off was Comgra because
my lecturer was being a selfish jerk.
Well thinking about it, (and the chat about selfishness i had with Nyiyaz),
I think i was selfish during that lesson too.
I spent the first 1hour trying not to pay attention,
just slouching on the table, sleeping.
Actually i can't remember what i did in that hour honestly.
It felt like i was in a trance, a state between consciousness and unconsciousness
cuz i didn't feel like listening to him.
And thus karma hit me in the butt and I played around with the 
controls in After Effects and well in the end i didn't know
how to start the effects and stuff.
I didn't know how to start, but i knew how to carry on after i start.
So the beginning was crucial because i only knew what CAME AFTER the beginning
(since i listened after that 1 hour of not paying attention).
But yeah i felt bad for being selfish.
However, that lecturer is just..he's demanding. 
That's good, it makes us learn faster and keeps it in our memory longer,
but it's no way to treat your students like they're stupid people.
I know it's for our own good that we should discover how to work it on our own
since he doesn't wanna spoonfeed us but man this is just technical stuff lol.
Aye let's move on shall we? ;)

Idea Jumpstart, the first lesson before Comgra was
surprisingly fun and exciting.
It felt like my brain was opened to all possibilities, as if the gate of creativity was opened.
IT was fun! And i felt refreshed after that.

After comgra my emotions took a hike and calmed down soon enough.

Back home, i immediately sprawled onto the bed and fell asleep.
I didn't even take a bath lolol hehs :3
But of course i'm clean now and yeah i'm still sick though.
Probably cuz i'm overworking myself and sleeping late every night *sigh*
It's been 5 days since i've fallen sick,
and there's still no sign of recovery from my flu and cough @.@
I need a good, long, deep sleep of recovery man.
However, i still believe i'll get over this week.
Yes i would.
Challenges are coming, and i like the adrenaline rush 
of overcoming them. ;))

And to whoever who commented on my previous post,
thank you very much for your sincerity i really appreciate it hehes
it's just that my emotions - sometimes i feel like i'm bipolar but i'm not 
obviously it's just a roller coaster ride everyday but thanks hehs ;))

The picture that he/she gave the link to:




"And i try to fight it, to fight it."

Monday, November 19, 2012

Blog Archive