The Urge. (Delayed)

It's kinda dark since I had my laptop 
set downwards lol I look really creepy ;'(


Well I actually wanted to post this like an hour ago but
I couldn't load any pages cuz the internet screwed up and stuff so I couldn't blog :(
Before that, I was kinda learning how to dance Ice Cream by Hyuna 
since I might really have to participate in the KCC AGM so might 
as well prepare it.
Plus, I like the song LOL but man learning the moves is so difficult omg 
and with the lack of privacy it's even more embarrassing @.@
But I had fun doing it, like learning a lil bit of it!
Immediately, I felt the urge to dance all over again.
I remember the urge to dance, the urge to move and just move my body to the beat.
Like it's born to groove around.

I especially like this dance cover by a really young girl
she really has the right amount of sexiness and hip moving.
I don't find it slutty though, because it's just the moves and even if she's really young,
if she can dance these kinda genres well, then why not? ;))

Alright enough about dancing I'll tell you guys more once
I've finished learning :B

Moving on, I'm currently um. wearing a mask right now lol
it's kinda the first time i've ever done this in my life and 
yeah it pretty much felt like a failure.
Why? Because wow I didn't expect the mask to be SO WET like 
it's dripping with all the liquid and stuff and then some of it got into my mouth 
lol pardon the mental images you're getting but yeah it tastes like soap or smth :/
Anyways it's sort of good that it's wet but it's not good when it's too wet or too dry.

I'd probably need to consult Fanny about this. 
HAHA

OHOH and one last thing! 
I totally forgot to tell you guys that I dyed my hair lol
but it's kinda ironic how no one noticed.
Except for two, unexpected people, Rubeun and Shannen.
In a way, I like that NOBODY notices it, so I prefer it this way though!
Hahas this dyeing session was totally an impromptu decision made by yours truly :B
It all started with my eldest sis dyeing her hair, so I told her if there's any leftovers tell me.
When she was done, I popped the question and she said yes and asked me to take a seat if 
I wanted to dye my hair too.
So I thought, "Why not?" it's kinda like a spur of the moment thing,
since it's pretty convenient, and there's loads of dye left,
so I just went ahead with it.
Then it was my brother's turn since there was still dye left after my turn 
(fyi my hair's pretty long) ,
so my mum continued doing for three people hehes.
Thank you momma!!! <333 font="font">
It was supposed to be red, but well it turns out brown on black hair lol so nevermind :D

Waiting for the hair dye to dry!!! ;DDD



"Yet another day gone by."

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Blog Archive